Hi guys. 1st zed owner comming from a supra

On 07/03/2018 at 20:47, eroll_350z said:

Welcome to the forum buddy. What made you change from the Supra to the Z?

Hey man.  Honestly........the supra being auto.    I cannot stand autospastic boxes.  With the prices on manual conversions going up and ppl also adding supra tax on parts i was never going to b able to afford converting to manual so forced me to sell the supra. I wasnt even considering a 350z untill it came up for swaps 

10 hours ago, Skippy1984 said:

Hey man.  Honestly........the supra being auto.    I cannot stand autospastic boxes.  With the prices on manual conversions going up and ppl also adding supra tax on parts i was never going to b able to afford converting to manual so forced me to sell the supra. I wasnt even considering a 350z untill it came up for swaps 

Don't blame you man, the prices of some parts for cars of that age and legend are ridiculous. Had a friend at work who done the same, sold his supra and got a Chaser. 

How are you enjoying the Z life so far? 

On 12/03/2018 at 00:34, eroll_350z said:

Don't blame you man, the prices of some parts for cars of that age and legend are ridiculous. Had a friend at work who done the same, sold his supra and got a Chaser. 

How are you enjoying the Z life so far? 

Yea, shame but time goes on.  Zed life so far.....love the sound but hating the ride lol. Bloody things far to low by orevious owner so 1st main job is to raise it lol

IMG_3842.JPG

8 hours ago, Skippy1984 said:

Yea, shame but time goes on.  Zed life so far.....love the sound but hating the ride lol. Bloody things far to low by orevious owner so 1st main job is to raise it lol

IMG_3842.JPG

Yeah that is pretty low :lol:. I think you'd scrape on a leaf lol. Do you want keep it as a fast road car or keep it relatively stanced? 

18 hours ago, eroll_350z said:

Yeah that is pretty low :lol:. I think you'd scrape on a leaf lol. Do you want keep it as a fast road car or keep it relatively stanced? 

Its too low for me. It was the last owners drift/weekend toy so he didnt worry about itvas much as i need to as its becoming my daily/drift toy. Im not into all thos stance crap lol so long as i can slide it on track drift days and get over speed bumps i dont care lol 

5 hours ago, Skippy1984 said:

Its too low for me. It was the last owners drift/weekend toy so he didnt worry about itvas much as i need to as its becoming my daily/drift toy. Im not into all thos stance crap lol so long as i can slide it on track drift days and get over speed bumps i dont care lol 

:lol: that's fair enough, I personally prefer functional cars too!