Hiya Everyone :)

I am Z latest Newbie :p so let me introduce myself.

I'm Ian. I've had a few cars over the years but been after a 350z for about 5 years and daim she is awesome :D Cars in order: VW Golf 3 GS (white, lots of fun), MG ZR 120 (black, has potential), Alfa 147 (red, lemon), Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 (Silver, fantastic), Mitsubishi Carisma (champagne, banger but surprisingly good engine).

And most importantly '04 Nissan 350z (blue)!

First off I would like to thank the whole 350z-UK community, since buying my Z two weeks ago I have found this forum to be incredibly helpful. From finding that weird cradle in the center console (without bluetooth adapter) which made me go, what the hell is that lol to finding the solution to the cutting out sub-woofer by replacing the relay in the amp (will go in this weekend). So, keep it up and I'm sure I'll be meeting some of you at a meet in the near future.

Here are a couple of pictures from the day I brought her home. Since then I have polished her up with Meguiars ultimate compound which has helped her shine and seemed to keep the snow from settling, to a point hehe. Next I want to get some actual polish but I have not chosen one yet.

Have a great day!

Sapphire_1.jpg

Sapphire_2.jpg

Edited by Gorbash

Thanks for all the welcomes :)

Yes I agree the blue is stunning. Haha I like the orange too, I've got a friend who had an orange 350z which he bought on halloween so he named his car The Pumpkin. I did a vinyl sticker design for him to print and put on the back which said The Pumpkin with an evil grinning pumpkin :D

The paintwork is good for the age but it does show light scuffing which is to be expected, hence why I've started polishing her up.

I have a few in the pipeline :)

Tein shocks with adjustable dampers.

Saw LED lights in the front bumper gills on this forum, I'd like to do the same.

Been looking at body kits, the front/rear could look more aggressive.

Definitely better tyres, probably Falken.

And I'll be getting into the engine for a service, make sure I have Iridium spark plugs and do a clean etc.

Blue HT leads would look good too.

Hmm, anyone know about lowering the drivers seat at all? I'm tall and JUST fit lol :D leg room is great, just my head :p

16 hours ago, Gorbash said:

I have a few in the pipeline :)

Tein shocks with adjustable dampers.

Saw LED lights in the front bumper gills on this forum, I'd like to do the same.

Been looking at body kits, the front/rear could look more aggressive.

Definitely better tyres, probably Falken.

And I'll be getting into the engine for a service, make sure I have Iridium spark plugs and do a clean etc.

Blue HT leads would look good too.

Hmm, anyone know about lowering the drivers seat at all? I'm tall and JUST fit lol :D leg room is great, just my head :p

All of the above sounds like a good plan :thumbs:. When I first saw the LED strips, I thought they looked cheap but I'm liking them more and more every time I see them :lol:. What type of kit are thinking for the body? 

Unable to help with the seat height I'm afraid...I'm not tall enough for that problem haha. I'm sure someone will be able to give you a hand.

On 11/03/2018 at 15:12, Gorbash said:

I really am not sure yet. I've only just started looking, so many out there.

I'm open to suggestions/makes :p

Nismo have a good few different styles/aggressiveness, check out RT performance, Tarmac sportz etc. They have a could of parts that may interest you :thumbs: