■ Prosport oil temp gauge ■Stock rear shocks (free)

Rob350

Parts for 350z, collection from Clitheroe lancashire, can post at buyers expense or I'm willing to drive abit to meet up somewhere. Only selling these bits as I'm not going to be tracking the car anymore.

Open to offers on all the items.. post or pm for any info

Bc br coilovers SOLD

The rear shocks are brand new unused only delivered last week from tarmac. I bought the front coilovers and rear springs off a member in June 2017, I fitted the fronts and rear springs in December and have used them for 3 months with no creaks or leaks.

20180304_174517.jpg

20180304_174538.jpg

20180304_174557.jpg

20180304_174606.jpg

Edited by Rob350

Prosport oil temp gauge, stepper motor with peak warning, has amber dials to match stock dials, £50 

Again brand new unused received last week from little devil gauges.

20180301_205834.jpg

Rear hub and carrier SOLD

Bought 2nd hand in January off zmanalex as I had some play on my rear left wheel, when I come to fit it I found out my axle nut was slightly loose, so I tourqued it back up and everything has been fine since, so i never actually used it, the splines are still greased up from zman

20180301_210235.jpg

20180301_210246.jpg

20180301_210228.jpg

Edited by Rob350

Eibach adjustable rear camber arms (sold)

Been on the car for 6months, still look like new. I will be removing them on saturday so will upload pics then

Edited by Rob350

On 05/03/2018 at 07:24, Scotiasx said:

So you know the front and rear spring rates at all? 

I don't sorry, the previous owner didn't know either, I'm assuming they are a standard spring rate that BC reccomend when you buy them new unless you state you want specific rates.

Edited by Rob350

On 3/5/2018 at 07:53, Rob350 said:

I don't sorry, the previous owner didn't know either, I'm assuming they are a standard spring rate that BC reccomend when you buy them new unless you state you want specific rates.

spring rate should be printed on the spring last 3 digits in KG per mm

:)