BMW M6 / 640

hmale4yu

Ive always thought that these undersold and should have a greater following . You find great examples on used market in the early £40k s on what were once retailed for £100k +

Road presence, Flamboyant looks for a German car . Anyone agree? 

Do you guy really think that the forthcoming Z4 will be a bigger head turner to the casual observer? 

Untitled.jpg

As in current gen?

Because the E63 M6 was absolutely stunning. 99% because of the engine, of course, but it was still brilliant. Didn’t feel hugely bigger than my 997 when I drove them back to back either. 

Just had a look online and BMW website the coupe has been discontinued ! lol Cant also find the M6 under the M cars section

http://automotiverhythms.com/bmw-to-discontinue-m6-coupe-a-m6-convertible/

It gives the mustang a run for money in the road presence dept tho I can imagine it being cumbersome to drive esp on UK roads in London/South East 

Current m6 and m6 grand coupe are awesome cars. Spec is unreal and power is savage. Really good value at the moment. 

I prefer the f10 M5 though, especially for £25k. I’d just be too scared of something going wrong.

• Like 2

On 02/03/2018 at 22:18, Ekona said:

That's because it's about to be replaced, so they've been killed off. Who wants an ugly ol' 6er when the new 8er looks stunning?!

The 6 series still looks good.........I hope your mrs doesn’t read this forum!

she will be thinking you want to trade her in :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/03/2018 at 14:28, Bikeracer said:

M6 and 6 series look fantastic, however the drive is extremely dissapointing.

Feels like a huge, heavy barge on the road.

Not driven the current version, but the e63 handled better than the Zeds. Stuck to the road and went where it was pointed.