Reliable 350Z mechanics

Bridgey

Hi all

I'm new to the site but own a 2008 350Z. I have a knocking noise coming from the front end. More noticable when i go over bumpy roads at low speed. I'm looking for a reliable garage up in the warrington area that i can take it to. Can anyone recommend anyone that they know whos trustworthy please. Appreciate all pointers and help

Thanks everybody

Cheers kev

I'll take that advice mate

Thanks very much for the feedback. Spoke to DC Performance earlier in Warrington and they were really helpful and have worked on 350's before. 

Try TDI North, there in Warrington and member traders on here too !

http://www.tdi-north.com/

like others have said it will more than likely be the banana arms , passenger side tends to go first.  Depending on wether the bush has gone they can be replaced with either OEM or uprated , say superpro to name one. However if the ball joint has gone a complete arm will be needed. Genuine OEM arms from traders on here are around £250 

Edited by SHEZZA

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everybody for your help. I've found a garage now who i'll be using all the time for my 350z. DC Performance in Birchwood Warrington.01925 819002 Lee and Dan looked after my car and are obviously mad about cars. Fantastic attitude and they'll be looking after my Z from now on. Fault on my car was the banana arm ( ball joint) on the drivers side which they changed. I found these lads in yellow pages and i'm glad i did.