Is this car over priced? 370Z Autotrader

FallenAngelX

Hey all, as mentioned in my other thread I am on the hunt for a blue a 370Z.

I have come across this one but am confused by the price of almost £18k. Year is 2011, GT manual, 18,000 miles, £17,995

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201802133693516?advertising-location=at_cars&sort=sponsored&radius=1500&postcode=wf26da&make=NISSAN&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&model=370 Z&colour=Blue&page=1

When compared to this for example: 2010, GT manual, 17,000 miles,  £13,995 (and this is from a garage not a private seller)

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201801202923159?advertising-location=at_cars&maximum-mileage=40000&sort=price-asc&radius=1500&postcode=wf26da&make=NISSAN&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&model=370 Z&page=1

Or the various other cars I have seen, I have seen several 30k mile cars in white around the £13k mark. Is the deduction in 10k miles worth the £5k increase or is it the colour. Am I missing something here?

Thanks all

Edited by FallenAngelX

Maybe a little bit.

It’s not when compared to similar mileage Zeds of any colour.

4BE57F4E-4C66-4942-B500-202A996EEDFD.png

Perhaps, if you don’t consider the difference between 20k and 40k miles to be an issue. 

4F45CDC7-29F8-420F-BF9E-64E8ECEBC846.png

If you have your heart set on a manual, blue, GT with low miles, there aren’t going to be many choices. If it was me, a good condition, FSH, 40k car, plus an extra few grand in your pocket for mods would make more sense.

23 minutes ago, SuperStu said:

Maybe a little bit.

It’s not when compared to similar mileage Zeds of any colour.

Perhaps, if you don’t consider the difference between 20k and 40k miles to be an issue. 

If you have your heart set on a manual, blue, GT with low miles, there aren’t going to be many choices. If it was me, a good condition, FSH, 40k car, plus an extra few grand in your pocket for mods would make more sense.

Thanks for the input, ah so it appears that one I referenced in the OP was under priced then more than anything, thanks for the clarification. Seems like 30k ish is probably a good price point then in terms of mileage. The £18k one does look nice but is more than I want to spend ideally. What is considered high mileage for a 370Z? 

Thanks

i paid a premium for my zed in blue, but i think it was worth it tbh. the colour was only made for 1 year i believe (capturing 09-11).

ive been toying with selling my zed but dont really have a reason to apart from that i might want to get a cayman GTS lol. 54k miles, all motorway, mostly commuting to work. Tastfully modded with carbon fibre bits, full suspension, with corner weighting done by a motorsport engineer.

when you looking to buy?