18MY Models

antnee

3 hours ago, Ekona said:

Oh you mean in that weird American year thing. I'd forgotten that they'd even bothered with another facelift this late on tbh, sorry.

It is an automotive term, just that the Americans take it too literally. I use the MY terms everyday, but I work in automotive industry though.

41 minutes ago, hmale4yu said:

I will be collecting mine next week but have been informed that the 18 Nismos have a dediscted button inside where the 3 blanks are to open the rear hatch 

I'd settle for the hatch to actually open on the first attempt

2 hours ago, hmale4yu said:

I will be collecting mine next week but have been informed that the 18 Nismos have a dediscted button inside where the 3 blanks are to open the rear hatch 

I’ve got an MY18 Nismo and yes darker exterior door handles along with a Hatch release button on the centre console.

38 minutes ago, Bikeracer said:

I’ve got an MY18 Nismo and yes darker exterior door handles along with a Hatch release button on the centre console.

Fantastic yea i had a feeling the door handles are darker ; light before they were similar in colour to the Audi TT petrol cap cover if that makes sense. Now its like a gun metal / cyber grey if I'm not mistaken

btw what colour have you got? Is this your first Z? I wanted a 370 for ages and finally settled on the Nismo MK2 since I think they finally nailed the styling and interior 

36 minutes ago, nissanjuke said:

I have also noted bike racer your number plate rcm  and your name is Richard  Morgan my plate is smm and my name is Steven Morgan, STRANGE BUT TRUE  B)

WP_20170607_16_11_45_Pro.jpg

WP_20170607_16_11_21_Pro.jpg

Small world, same name as my younger brother 

3 hours ago, hmale4yu said:

Any idea if the MY18 Nismos have the newer Exedy clutch fitted onto the GT Models?

https://paultan.org/2017/09/05/2018-nissan-370z-updated-with-new-exedy-clutch/

This site seems to suggest so, but that might just be for NA models

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2018-nissan-370z-isnt-shameless-enough-to-raise-its-price/

8 hours ago, Mikevv said:

I want dark door handles dammit. TIME TO SELL UP! 

Hey Mike, I had mine painted a while back. A buddy of mine setup a paint shop on Holton Heath Ind Est. Can put you in touch if you need. Whole job took maybe 3 hours or so. So much better gloss black.