Snap! Welcome. Only just got my 35th anniversary but I think front splitter spoiler and side skirts, maybe a rear diffuser. That's all I've looked into personally but I'm sure others will give you much better advice here.

Out of interest is yours an import or domestic?

Welcome to the club. Great find. 

Most basic mods people do are: 

stubby aerial

wheel spacers if staying with standard wheels

bonnet gas struts

new exhaust

replace head unit

a full service at a reputable trader, things like plugs, belts etc may have never been changed. 

But its like the pringles slogan, once you mod, you cant stop then every mod seems like a sensible mod

Cheers guys, was thinking Stillen exhaust? Novice with mods, not too bothered about huge noise levels, am interested in bph increase without causing any damage to car, was thinking intake, exhaust, stage 1 remap from RS tuning as they seem closer to me than Abbey. 

3 hours ago, MONKEYSOCKS said:

Cheers guys, was thinking Stillen exhaust? Novice with mods, not too bothered about huge noise levels, am interested in bph increase without causing any damage to car, was thinking intake, exhaust, stage 1 remap from RS tuning as they seem closer to me than Abbey. 

I know it doesn't always do it justice but maybe watch some videos on the internet to see what you like, some exhausts sound more raspy than others. Pretty sure the Stillen is a solid option though. Is it a single or dual exit? 

I think if you stick with them mods to start, you'll be perfectly happy and then once you get more comfortable with the car, move on to other mods.