Monterey Blue Rare?

FallenAngelX

Hey all,

I am currently in the market for a 370Z, I am looking for something along the following spec ideally.

Colour Monterey Blue, Gearbox Automatic, GT version, low mileage, mint condition.

How ever there seems to be barely any Monterey Blue cars for sale, and there are 0 Monterey Blue autos.

Is this a rare combo and do you think I will be waiting a while?

Thanks

Edited by FallenAngelX

Saw it on youtube some american guy said its not wrap. Was an auto. Dont think ive ever seen one listed on autotrader. Do nissan do that colour brand new? 

Go on autotrader now. Spotted 3? All manual though. Like the salesman said to me. Just drive manual mannnn. Whats your budget? How old can you go?

Edited by GranTurismoEra

2 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Saw it on youtube some american guy said its not wrap. Was an auto. Dont think ive ever seen one listed on autotrader. Do nissan do that colour brand new? 

Go on autotrader now. Spotted 3? All manual though. Like the salesman said to me. Just drive manual mannnn. Whats your budget? How old can you go?

I have seen 1, in my time of searching. Age ideally 2011 on wards, price up to £16,000, mileage less than 40k ideally. They just seem to be quite rare!

On 2/18/2018 at 12:58, FallenAngelX said:

Hey all,

I am currently in the market for a 370Z, I am looking for something along the following spec ideally.

Colour Monterey Blue, Gearbox Automatic, GT version, low mileage, mint condition.

How ever there seems to be barely any Monterey Blue cars for sale, and there are 0 Monterey Blue autos.

Is this a rare combo and do you think I will be waiting a while?

Thanks

good luck with your search , I found them very very rare in that colour , you will have to be prepared to wait for one to come up and be prepared to travel

I bought my 370z sold as Monterey blue, auto. GT edition 2011 , currently 55,000 miles 

it’s says le  mans blue in the manual but I assume these are the same!

it took me a while to find it , it was the only one that colour  on sale in the whole uk at the time (from a dealer)

Edited by Siyork89

I prefer the automatic personally it’s so much easier and you can use the gear stick or paddles to change if you feel like belting it! 

14 hours ago, FallenAngelX said:

Thanks for the responses everyone. In the UK the colour is indeed Le Mans Blue

I am now leaning towards the manual, just need to find the right car :)