And so it ends...........

Irn Bru

I keep me thinking about the option of the e92, but sadly, they just dont do it for me in the looks department. The e46 M3 looks so so much better than the std e46, but the e92 is just to subtle with its differences, probably perfect for some, but not for me :)

Have fun, can only see them going up in value slowly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jetpilot said:

I keep me thinking about the option of the e92, but sadly, they just dont do it for me in the looks department. The e46 M3 looks so so much better than the std e46, but the e92 is just to subtle with its differences, probably perfect for some, but not for me :)

Have fun, can only see them going up in value slowly.

After years of owning focus ST and RS i was getting tired of every man and their dog hanging onto the bumper wanting a race, The RS would attract absolutely everything, hardly surprising with the way it looks i know. My M3 just blends in now and really only notice able to car people which suits me now. The e46 is stunning and has aged well.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GMballistic said:

Love my Beemer, B) ...only problem is.... 

dd93f76989be5a90e6011d1a06ab8146.jpg

:lol: 

:lol:....... like the meme...... In what way do you find it a money muncher, fuel, servicing or unreliable. Hopefully just the fuel as mine will be a weekend blaster :D

1 hour ago, Irn Bru said:

:lol:....... like the meme...... In what way do you find it a money muncher, fuel, servicing or unreliable. Hopefully just the fuel as mine will be a weekend blaster :D

Fuel definitely yes as it's so addictive to hear the engine roar (still get over 30Mpg going to work at a sensible pace though), servicing if you take it to a BMW Dealer and modding of course.

So far, touch wood, mine has been reliable. ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GMballistic said:

Fuel definitely yes as it's so addictive to hear the engine roar (still get over 30Mpg going to work at a sensible pace though), servicing if you take it to a BMW Dealer and modding of course.

So far, touch wood, mine has been reliable. ;)

Good to hear GM

• 1 month later...