Sun, 11th March Northwest countryside drive near clitheroe lancashire, info and postcode on post #8

Rob350

37 minutes ago, Conlonl said:

Sounds good we can have a hoon off haha is there a Facebook page I should know about?

If there is, I'm not on it. I don't do....

Facebook

MySpace

Twitter

Snapchat

Vlogs

Voice calls

I wish I could go back to 1995 and start being super anal about my web footprint.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Rob350 said:

Yea that's fine, I was going to update it tonight recommending Sunday. I'll update the FB page tonight.

Sunday it is :thumbs:

You the man! cheers - just to let you know, i have interest from about 3 other cars - a C63, an M5 and a 370 bhp tuned S3 should be a fun morning! haha

13 hours ago, TT350 said:

If there is, I'm not on it. I don't do....

Facebook

MySpace

Twitter

Snapchat

Vlogs

Voice calls

I wish I could go back to 1995 and start being super anal about my web footprint.

I'll whatsapp you bro B) unless you want me to send a pigeon? haha:lol:

On 19/02/2018 at 20:54, Rob350 said:

Oh s*#t.... :scare: I like how you've warned us all of how ear bleeding loud your car will be haha, I can't wait to hear it now.

A decibel meter was brought to the last meet, we could all have a gamble on 1. Who's the loudest exhaust is and 2. Who can guess the closest decibel of the loudest exhaust lol 

i will bring the loud meter!.....might be good if you can find a spot for drive by ...............

8 hours ago, Spatt said:

Rob, got postcode stuff for our meeting point? are we still on for 10am?

I've got a few coming along from Sunday Drivers should be an awesome day if this snow goes awayB)

Matt

Yea sorry... I near forgot to let people know lol

MITTON HALL HOTEL

WHALLEY

BB7 9PQ

meet at 10am, set off at 10.30am on the 11th

It's looking like the weather is getting warmer at the start of next week, so should be good for Sunday :thumbs: looking forward to it. Sounds like there will be plenty of us

The more the merrier...

so far I think there are about 9 Zeds 2 which are turbo, a Scooby, m5, c63 AMG, tuned s3, and a possible AMG A45 

Edited by Rob350

On 08/03/2018 at 06:38, Paul667 said:

1 less . i have to work on Sunday

8 hours ago, Conlonl said:

Hi guys gutted but I’m going to have to miss this one, my clutch has started slipping and need to get it done

1 hour ago, Dillydot82 said:

Gutted, need to get my assignment done as I’ve no time other than Sunday .. will defo be at the next one! 

Sorry to hear this guys, there will be another one in a month or 2 don't worry :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TT350 said:

Completely forgot about this. Still coming.

Who's got the other turbo Z?

I fired you a txt about 2 weeks ago Rob.

I thought there was another turbo z coming but I got mixed up, I think your the only turbo beast.

Yea I got your message mate, I were mad busy that day and I ment to reply but completely forgot till now. I wasnt being ignorant