Hi everyone

ZiZi

Finally have my 350Z picked it up Friday. Totally standard the way I like it. Drives like a dream, will slowly bring bodywork up to scratch as has usual stone chips etc for this age of car '04' . Engine fairly clean but again will bring it back with a good bit of old fashioned elbow grease. 

The catch on the centre back cubby hole has been snapped of any idea where to get one. I expect it's a trip to a nissan dealer!!!!!!! 

ZiZi is the cars name not mine lol in case you were wondering!!!!! Sad I know but every car should have a name don't you think.

20180213_185425.jpg

Edited by ZiZi
Forgot pic and name

It's rare but yes it is as far as I can tell. Got a huge folder of invoices and service records. Only thing is the rear silencer has been changed but no makers name on invoice but don't think it's standard .

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Kev said:

Guarantee you will have a set of gt rays in a few months. 

Got other things to sort out first. Paintwork and engine detailing. Plus a decent head unit.

3 hours ago, ZiZi said:

Got other things to sort out first. Paintwork and engine detailing. Plus a decent head unit.

Rays are cheap and weigh a lot less than your current wheels. They are a bargain mod for a zed. Look tons better too.