Bargain Supercharged 370 Nismo

Bikeracer

On 14/02/2018 at 11:32, Jetpilot said:

Yes we know what you have, you seem to mention it a lot, it doesnt make your opinion any more valid ;)

What it tells me is you have conjured up an assumption to justify your opinion, i bought my supercharged 350z with less than 400 miles since built as the owner had a heart attack, gmballistic on here built his and sold it very very soon after to buy a house, keyzer bought his supercharged 370z probably within 6 months of it being built, it tells you absolutely nothing apart from sometimes circumstances change, i have done it myself with a Rx7 build.

A supercharged e92 is/was on a shortlist for my next car, i have done a fair bit of research and it would seem a fair few are well into long term ownership, i will never say the e92 is a "better" car as whats better for some, may not be better for others, but dealing in facts and not speculation, excluding looks as thats a matter of choice.

A supercharged e92 will be faster, handle better, be built better and to a higher spec :thumbs:

Apologies if I offended you, wasn’t intentional.

Apart from mentioning some previous Mcars and the Porsche at no time have I made reference to my my current vehicle collection or any previously owned vehicles.

Having previously owner an E92 M3, along with having numerous friends who have owned Supercharged E92 M3 and decided to sell on for four wheel drive Performance cars such as R35 GTRs due to limited traction, I wanted share the information with you to hopefully prevent you from becoming a dissapointed and frustrated owner.

However we are all different so hopefully you will enjoy your Supercharged E92 M3 when the opportunity arises.

• Like 1

You didnt offend me what so ever and you do make habit of referencing cars & bikes, but so be it.

I am very familiar and comfortable with high hp rwd cars, most of them without the joys of modern electronics (tcs) keeping them in check( i can list them, if you like), maybe thats where your  "numerous friends" who have owned supercharged E92 M3's struggled, also looking at GTR's just for the record, but thanks for the concern, i feel confident i can make the right decision!

4 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

You didnt offend me what so ever and you do make habit of referencing cars & bikes, but so be it.

I am very familiar and comfortable with high hp rwd cars, most of them without the joys of modern electronics (tcs) keeping them in check( i can list them, if you like), maybe thats where your  "numerous friends" who have owned supercharged E92 M3's struggled, also looking at GTR's just for the record, but thanks for the concern, i feel confident i can make the right decision!

Great, get yourself onto M3cutters

Edited by Bikeracer