Another wheel fitment thread

SlyBacon

I'm looking for some alloys for the zed. Currently running the standard rays with bc coilovers and a minimal drop. Arches are not currently rolled and i'm not adverse to having them rolled either.

I really have my eyes on the jr18's, if anyone has any pictures of their cars running these that would be great!

Question is will a 19x9.5 et22 (255/35/19) up front and a 19x11 et20 (295/35/19) at the rear, be suitable for my car?

My zed has brembos front and back, thanks for the help

3 minutes ago, StevoD said:

yes

this is my car in around 2012 

19x10.5 et 20 275/35/19

Couldn't fit your finger between inner lip and the tyre, if i ran a 295 on this it would have been in contact 

No automatic alt text available.

Did you have any arch work done? That fitment is perfect :yawn:

6 hours ago, StevoD said:

then you need to move down from an 11j or carry out arch work unfortunately 

I don't mind a little arch work... I would move down from an 11j, but I've really got my eyes set on the jr18's.

Don't really know a place in Dorset that does arch work though, so if anyone knows anywhere in or around Dorset let me know :thumbs:

17 hours ago, SlyBacon said:

Wont that be quite a stretch on 11j?

I cant stand the look of stretched tyres.

The norm is a 275/35 on a 10.5j rim, and there is very little stretch at that, so I expect the 11j not to be too much different.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, I'm a new member im looking to put some Jr 11 wheels on my 04 plate zed, just wondered if putting different sizes on the front to the back will effect the tracton control.eg. 18s front 19s rear.

Also what would be the recommnded sizes I could have without having to do any arch work. 

35 minutes ago, Matt jb88 said:

Hi guys, I'm a new member im looking to put some Jr 11 wheels on my 04 plate zed, just wondered if putting different sizes on the front to the back will effect the tracton control.eg. 18s front 19s rear.

Also what would be the recommnded sizes I could have without having to do any arch work. 

As long as you make the front and rear rolling radius ratio that of stock and you'll be fine