Hi all!

Hi guys 

thought I would pop a quick hello post, came from a background of 200sx s13s and fd rx7’s 

i had had break from Nissans and the such “toys” for a couple of years now. 

A relitavley cheap 350z popped up close to me with  blown engine and I had to snap it up. So....back in the game of financial instability and no spare time. 

My my main goal is to turn this car into a road going track car, whilst retaining most of the interior because I’m getting old and appreciate its creature comforts yet not compromising with regards to safety fitting a roll cage ect. 

Unfortunately the previous owner had a coolant leak that was ignored resulting in a bad overheat blowing a head gasket. 

Just now the engine is in single components and I have everything (almost) ready to rebuild. 

Going through the motions while the engine is out and collecting parts already 

Forum wise I’m used to Sxoc and Driftworks and share the same username  there “scotiasx” 

looking forward to to learning more about these cars and building this one. And no doubt getting flamed 

Project thread coming soon. 

Thanks 

scott 

3 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

:welcome: to the forum Scott.

Plenty engine parts in stock if required and just up the road in Perth..:thumbs:

DSCF5146.JPG

DSCF5147.JPG

DSCF4982.JPG

Jesus Christ!!! Might have just been cheaper buying one from you! I’m doing it the hard was to see what these engines are all about. Who’s idea was it to put the water pump in there by the way! Lol 

E536C553-A227-42E9-8854-4CD5E23DFCA7.jpeg

E557F368-7824-4956-8ECC-C55BCDE21B23.jpeg

27D3B310-23C9-410F-B492-90DEC071B728.jpeg

Very nice the RX7. Still a lovely looking car.

I have had a couple of RX8's but not an RX7.

Also had S12, S13 and S14. The S12 was the first turbo car I owned and had monumental lag - but for laughs it is probably the car I fondly remember the most.