gangzoom

Mars next stop :)

211 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ilogikal1 said:

Or more free time. One of those two things. :lol:

Currently unemployed. What of it? ;)

23 hours ago, Rock_Steady said:

Anyway, what's the benefit if the earth is flat? Doesn't change my life. If it's flat it's flat, i'm happy to accept it, if it's round it's round! Bonus. I guess the FE crew can say " Ha!, told you so" ........... and then?  A disco? 

After a quick Google - Disco is a musical style originating in the early 1970s.   ;)

Also a few have said they don't care if the earth is flat or a globe. I DO! If it's flat can someone tell me where the edge is please I don't want to fall off :scare:

There Be Monsters!!!!!

map.jpg.24957b67368540a0c3d6147f91801e06.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ilogikal1 said:

That really made me giggle. Couldn't read it without hearing Chief Wigam's voice in my head

Edited by Rock_Steady

You know what, i'm going to start my own movement. The " i think the world is slightly not flat ( mountains ) and not quite round movement " And i'm going to prove it to be true armed with a set square and my Casio calculator watch. Undeniable evidence is coming your way!! Prepare to be spell-bound! :boxing:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keyser said:

After a quick Google - Disco is a musical style originating in the early 1970s.   ;)

Also a few have said they don't care if the earth is flat or a globe. I DO! If it's flat can someone tell me where the edge is please I don't want to fall off :scare:

There Be Monsters!!!!!

map.jpg.24957b67368540a0c3d6147f91801e06.jpg

You'll be fine Chris as a disc exerts gravity as well, just in a very different way.  You won't fall of but you will learn to walk at some extremely weird angles.

Flat Earth Gives Major Calf Burn Workout

• Haha 1

Is this a disk where sunlight moves slowly, more like treacle due to the strong magical field? Are turtles involved?

• Like 1

No it's just feels that way due to the giant Octopii in your diagram wrapping their extra long tentacles around anything close to the edge of the sea.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Keyser said:

Is this a disk where sunlight moves slowly, more like treacle due to the strong magical field? Are turtles involved?

Love a bit of a discworld book. 

• Like 1