Im back.... after over 10 years...! lol

Thats a pretty long come back! After the 350z I've been through way too many Jap Rally specials, Luxo Barges, German 4wd super hatches and the odd track build. Currently finishing a lightly modified Honda S2000 for occasional track days as well as a Special Edition E92 M3. But I think in 2019 I may want to start a 370z project!  :) I wonder if any of the old faces are still around on here when it used to be called 350z-uk.com  :)

Thanks everyone :) Will post up some pics when I get home. ps my mistake it is still called 350z-uk but in Google it displays the name with 370-uk.com also so got confused.  I remember Ebized! What happened to MikeyF and Sarnie?! 

Edited by rickya

9 hours ago, rickya said:

Thanks everyone :) Will post up some pics when I get home. ps my mistake it is still called 350z-uk but in Google it displays the name with 370-uk.com also so got confused.  I remember Ebized! What happened to MikeyF and Sarnie?! 

Welcome back.  Did you have a friend who badly crashed their scooby at a track day...?  I always remember that post from years ago and think it was yours IIRC.

M13KYF hasn't been around properly for a couple of years or so.  Still has his car as far as i know, but he relocated across the country and then went quiet.  Sarnie pops in from time to time.

11 hours ago, marzman said:

Welcome back.  Did you have a friend who badly crashed their scooby at a track day...?  I always remember that post from years ago and think it was yours IIRC.

M13KYF hasn't been around properly for a couple of years or so.  Still has his car as far as i know, but he relocated across the country and then went quiet.  Sarnie pops in from time to time.

Yes, Mike had a change of job and moved to East Anglia but has popped in here and not heard that he has sold his Azure 350 - always looked stunning.

Sarnie - well he has probably made his first billion by now :lol: - and here is his latest wheels - well it was last May.....

Talking of Mike and Sarnie I was looking back through recently at some of the drive-outs to find a pic or two - sadly bloody Photobucket has robbed us of a lot of history :rant:, but did come across this pic in their respective Zeds in 2006, with an admirer!

image.png.ef8c62fa109412fc5e8781a49307185c.png

Edited by Ebized

14 hours ago, marzman said:

Yea that was my good friend who crashed his Spec C at Brands Hatch!! You've got a good memory Marzman! I do remember your username also. I should have guessed Sarnie would have got a car like that after his Orange Lambo!! I also have some photos from JAE show in 2006 or 2007 which I'll dig out. I also remember there was Zedrush Jay who had his Veilside big build done from East Shore Racing, which then turned into a fiasco afterwards.! lol

• 10 months later...

Ok about time I got myself in another Zed now! Looking for a 370z GT manual with sub 40k miles in good condition. Need to sell my well modified track / fast road spec Honda S2000 GT (with hardtop) first. Or part ex with cash your way as my S2K is probably worth approx £9.5k

11 hours ago, rickya said:

Ok about time I got myself in another Zed now! Looking for a 370z GT manual with sub 40k miles in good condition. Need to sell my well modified track / fast road spec Honda S2000 GT (with hardtop) first. Or part ex with cash your way as my S2K is probably worth approx £9.5k

You can advertise your S2K properly in the "Swap Shop" or "For Sale" sub sections on here if you like to see if there is any interest. 

Link: https://www.350z-uk.com/forum/14-the-trading-post/

Good luck with the Zed hunt. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/02/2018 at 10:30, Ebized said:

Yes, Mike had a change of job and moved to East Anglia but has popped in here and not heard that he has sold his Azure 350 - always looked stunning.

Sarnie - well he has probably made his first billion by now :lol: - and here is his latest wheels - well it was last May.....

Talking of Mike and Sarnie I was looking back through recently at some of the drive-outs to find a pic or two - sadly bloody Photobucket has robbed us of a lot of history :rant:, but did come across this pic in their respective Zeds in 2006, with an admirer!

image.png.ef8c62fa109412fc5e8781a49307185c.png

That is Ryan my son Colin ! This would be in the autumn of 2006 !!

Did Ryan go full time into the demolition business? :teeth:

Good times - at the Waterloo car park in Betwys Coed in May 2013 and there you are - for anyone who does not know Dave (Beavis) he is in the black T-Shirt in the front row 5th from the right.

image.png.9a26920f321e3e841d09ef54458e6abc.png

Edited by Ebized
  • Like 2