Scottish meets 2018

LRF4N

9 minutes ago, BennyGt4 said:

Definitely interested in meets this year - Have you guys ever done track days/nights at Knockhill or Driftland?  

I've done a couple of trackdays at knockhill and do driftland and crail alot. Do you drift? I'm hoping to get another knockhill trackday this year at somepoint

Hi Iam fairly new to the forum got my first Z in December last year and already got Zitis ( if that’s how you spell it ) II would definitely be up for coming along to the Scottish meets.Iam in Blairgowrie so pretty close to Knockhill/Crail .Iam on the forum most nights I’ll keep an eye on any upcoming meets/events.Excellent forum by the way a mine of information. I need to post up a pic of the Zed I’ll try to get that done today as I spent all day yesterday detailing it lol. (my other hobby)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, The Chubby Ninja said:

I've done a couple of trackdays at knockhill and do driftland and crail alot. Do you drift? I'm hoping to get another knockhill trackday this year at somepoint

I've not tried proper drifting on a track yet but would love to give it a shot. Would be keen to have a practice day with you guys! 

20 hours ago, LRF4N said:

Hi benny. We will be going to crail on March 11th where Stevie should be drifting. I’ll start a thread soon. Looking to get club stands at knockhill and driftland through the year

Sounds good! I'll try to make it along!

• 1 month later...

Typical that I won't be able to make tonight! I stay in the Southside of Glasgow.

I put a post up about a month back... only two photos mind you. Will be sure to get more up soon 

1 minute ago, CJM said:

Typical that I won't be able to make tonight! I stay in the Southside of Glasgow.

I put a post up about a month back... only two photos mind you. Will be sure to get more up soon 

Where abouts in the southside?

I'm near Darnley. 

53 minutes ago, Lurch said:

What time is the meet tongiht ???

7pm

Not organised by us it’s another club. Paul mentioned it in the whatsapp group

Im in Newton Mearns so not far from you CJM