Anyone have a plenum spacer or y pipe for sale???

Rob350

Hi all,

my flexi pipes have burnt through so wondering if anyone has a y pipe for sale?? 

Also does anyone have a plenum spacer for sale by any chance??

Delivered or picked up if I'm close enough, let me know what you've got please, Cheers  :thumbs:

1 hour ago, sketch said:

I just bought a y pipe off ebay for £85. Turned up next day and looks decent! Cant go wrong for the money

Can you let me know how well it fitted, some unbranded stuff doesn't tend to fit so well sometimes. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sketch said:

Finally got round to fitting it! Its perfect, straight on with no issues

Brilliant, looks like I'm doing abit of eBay shopping tonight, how was it disconnecting the old one off your cats? Did you have to cut the bolts off?

5 hours ago, Rob350 said:

Brilliant, looks like I'm doing abit of eBay shopping tonight, how was it disconnecting the old one off your cats? Did you have to cut the bolts off?

I had a similar issue to you, mine were pretty damn rusty and no amount of persuasion would shift them. I managed to cut them off but then was stuck trying to drill them out. Took me hours and hours and got nowhere to be honest, spent more in drill bits than just having it done at a shop.

Save yourself the hassle and take it to a shop with an oxy-acetylene torch. They'll heat them up and bang or break the bolts out for you in a matter of minutes. It'll end up being far quicker and cheaper.

I did it at a mates shop. Had to cut all the bolts off as there was no way they were budging! And the bolts on the top of the cats were even more of a pain in the a.... i also put a new clutch in the car...

Y pipe is definatly do-able at home with a grinder tho