MOTORS BY THE MOAT - KENT SUN 13TH MAY

Payco

Looks like you had a fantastic day guys!

Gutted and sorry the Pheonix didn't show today but when loading up last night I noticed the supercharger vbelt had some nasty chunks missing so I couldn't risk the 300 mile round trip. Defo be up for next year.

• Like 2

Hiya fellas had a great day out, and always good to meet member new and old . I don't have many photos of the day.  We did have  sausage fest  with three types of sausages in a best tasting sausages, closely followed by filet steak for lunch 

• Like 1

Hey Hey Lads! .. drone footage ....PITA 4k files xD as  I said yesterday I had to pack desktop away which was especially build for rendering huge files so I had to do it on shitty laptop, with framing preview so wont be perfect as I wanted but well..., Anyway left it overnight and its done .Now , I did 2 rez options 4k and HD 1080p,  both looks great  and one is up on YT 1080p . You still want to watch it on proper tv or screen, to be Honest 4k looks amazing...(make sure is running on 1080p in vid setting on YT)

• Like 2

Good work people. I would like to say thanks for our ( Andy nismoandy and my Martin .. Rs2oo ) Catering Manager Rick who did a great job with his sausage skills. He is an honourary Z'd member.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1