Doncaster Classic Car & Bike 01/07/18

Mik Du

Sunday 1st July 2018 @ Doncaster Deaf School.

I've been the last few years and it's a good size. Stalls, bands, food, crafty bit.  Directly across from racecourse.

This beautiful thing was the only Z there last year... We ought to change that really considering the size of the show.

IMG_20170702_140926_497.thumb.jpg.d8a15b018d29a14aa30aee0736264677.jpg

I can endorse all that ... this show was mega last year and there will be even more cars this year ... I carry a chair round with me it's that big !!!

I'll be in the Chevy this year hopefully :)

Edited by ATTAK Z
  • Like 1

I think that this show is good and big enough to attract our southern friends together with the midlanders ... lots of nice cars - good weather (usually) and rock'n'roll

What's not to like ???

Come on guys 'n gals it could be the new Wales

33 minutes ago, rickdon said:

so how do we get more interest for the yorkshire movement then guys? do we make them national events etc?

I think the event is significant enough to be national. I'm basing it on the fact you get a wristband and a programme listing the locations of the clubs stands etc! Haha

1 hour ago, zedz said:

Why are all the meets and shows in the North, what is wrong with the South West, Fantastic weather, friendly people, temperate climate, easy to get to, plenty of venues, lots of interest in cars and z's, warm beer, what more do you want?

Gravy. 

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...