Is ther a good place for ceramic coating in Cumbria? (or Leeds?)

Toon Chris

I'm considering preserving the paint and ease of cleaning on my new buy with a decent detail and ceramic coat.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good detailer in the Carlisle / north Cumbria area?

I also work in Leeds from time to time so somewhere there is possible.

As we all do, I want to find somewhere where they do a good job and also can be trusted not to take the car out for a ragging!

Edited by Toon Chris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
13 hours ago, Bilal said:

Hi

John at Detailing Guru - based in Leeds. He's fantastic, does an excellent job. I would highly recommend him.

https://www.detailingguru.co.uk/

Play around on the Services tab and the Price Configuration to get an idea of costs.

Regards

Only 3 posts all very soon after one another recommending services with the shared word guru. I'm going to say potential fake user and real owner of business trying to promote their own business whilst avoiding forum rules and kinda like fake reviews on Amazon.

1 hour ago, The Bounty Bar Kid said:

Only 3 posts all very soon after one another recommending services with the shared word guru. I'm going to say potential fake user and real owner of business trying to promote their own business whilst avoiding forum rules and kinda like fake reviews on Amazon.

Well spotted !!!

• Like 2