I'm back!

Been a while since I was last on here. I have had my trusty 05 350Z for 8 years but it is time for a change.

So, today I just bought this cheeky little number:

20180127_133226.thumb.jpg.cdb81ba78d8c24b4c5f519a694161a36.jpg

Need to wait for it to be registered and sent to the workshop to get road ready but hopefully will pick it up Wednesday or Thursday this week :D

• Like 3

EXHAUST!!!

and yes I did mean to shout ;)

2 minutes ago, s1xtyn1n3 said:

It's brand spankers so am hesitant to start changing stuff just yet. I'm also completely out of the loop of what popular mods there are for 370's

Is there obvious stuff I should look into?

• Thanks 1

Exhaust will be the first thing replaced on the Nismo 370z, OEM is terribly quiet. You can go for AAM Comp tails or a full Invidia Gemini exhaust, these are the most popular options for up to £1k budget. If budget allows, Motordyne, Armytrix, Akrapovic would be next level. 

GT-R red start button is also a popular and cheap mod for the 370z.

• Thanks 1

Definitely going to check the spacers! Seems like a common issue - from one picture I've seen, are they just a rubber block that you pull off the forks? I assume I will need to get the weight off the wheels first?

Exhaust will certainly be looked into at some point. The demo Nismo I borrowed for a day did seem quiet.

The start button is another thing I've seen mentioned a few times - is it really worth doing?

Does anyone have any advice about how to look after the interior leather/alcantara? 

side.thumb.jpg.b3804090951870e576dba794525a06eb.jpgThe shipping spacers sit in the springs, rubber blocks (see photo below). Be sure to remove them or better still ask them to do it but still check because some dealers say they have done it and haven't. I put the ARK Dual Grip on my car which I think looks and sounds great. I also had one on my 350z. PM me if you go down this route. I have also lowered mine on Tein Springs and have the Stillen Gen 3 intakes fitted. GTR starter button (easy and cheap) and new gear knob also done as well as fitting a front tow hook and removing the red pin stripe on the mirrors.You will love the car. For cleaning the seats I use the Autoglym leather balm and for the cockpit - Poorboys interior cleaner on a sponge.  PM if you have any questions mate.

my nismo.jpg

shipping spacers.jpg

Edited by Payco
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...