Japanese Performance Show - 19th August 2018

14N

1 hour ago, 14N said:

Sorry you can’t make it Papa :(

yes Matt, that’s the right ticket :thumbs: I’ve just deleted the image from your post (in case you were wondering). :lol:  Just saves 100’s of others trying to get in using your ticket :)

see you there. 

That should cover me and my passenger. Also my friend has brought glrnet ticket. He will also need one for his passenger can he buy this online or get it on the gate when we arrive 

will meet you at the Holiday Inn Express, Stratford Rd, Warwick CV34 6TW for 8.00am..

i ll be doing the normal Tarmacsportz offer on if anyone needs bits i can bring with me to save the postage for you then please ring the office.

Edited by buster
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, 14N said:

I hope everyone has received their tickets now. For those that can make it, suggested rendezvous details are below (same as last year, and the year before :lol: ). Please let me know if you intend to meet us there or will be heading straight to venue.

Gates will be open from 08:00 and open to the public at 10:00. So, based on this, here's the plan

08:00 - Meet at the Holiday Inn Express, Stratford Rd, Warwick CV34 6TW (Just off J15 M40)

08:15 - Leave the Holiday Inn and make our way to JPShow. Which should give us an ETA of...

08:30 - Arrive at Stoneleigh Park and enjoy the day. :thumbs:

Davey - No news where we'll be I'm afraid mate, although all club stands are within the same area as we know.

I’m also in for the convoy !  Just need @Andy_Muxlow now with his tunes. :lol:

12 hours ago, Matt V6Z said:

How many out of the 20 will be in the convoy? I wasnt planning on joining in however if most of you are arriving together I dont want to be the odd one out.

I think there will be around 10 of us Matt :thumbs:

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for coming along today. Another great day with a great bunch of guys.  As Andy said at the Motor Museum event, let’s keep meeting up, so we don’t become yet another ‘online’ Club. It’s the people that make this a great club as well as the cars. Actually it’s not so much s club, more of a community. 

And OK maybe I’m a little sentimental, but just wanna say thanks to everyone that helped when my Z decided to become incontinent in its old age and pi55ed itself :lol: 

Great day guys, cheers :thumbs: 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Great day once again and such a nice bunch of friendly folk. 

Back home and now soaking my 'club' foot haha. Nearly turned around when I left this morning, glad I didn't as was great catching up with you all. 

Until next time :)

• Like 3