What do folks want for meets?

Keyser

Now my partner in crime @busterhas gone up North-  SPLITTER!

I thought I'd put a feeler thread out to see what (if any) things you guys n gals would like to do on a meet?

I can sort a static with or without grub, karting, interest meet (museum or similar) drive out, photo shoot in the forest etc etc.

I'm thinking another 6 weeks and the weather may be starting to come our way on the south coast - any suggestions or feed back welcome :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Beb said:

Food is always a good reason to get together, even better with unlimited coffee :D Maybe a weekend breakfast meet?

Ahh I remember that meet - you were buzzing for about 48 hours after that - but another brecci meet at the same location could be a good shout - if the weather is good we can sit on the deck overlooking the cars and drink that unlimited coffe all day :thumbs:

23 minutes ago, AndyG8nby said:

Really miss Lake-z it had everything, weekend away food, beer and great company.

Not my area :sorry:

5 hours ago, Keyser said:

Ahh I remember that meet - you were buzzing for about 48 hours after that - but another brecci meet at the same location could be a good shout - if the weather is good we can sit on the deck overlooking the cars and drink that unlimited coffe all day :thumbs:

Combination of my first ride in a supercharged zed and a gallon of intravenous coffee . More of that please!

Edited by Beb

25 minutes ago, coldel said:

A meet that involves you fitting some new fig8s to my super strut suspension would be perfect Chris :lol:

Thought you were gonna visit the Zedshed II  for that :thumbs:

EDIT:  Minimeet :lol:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 1

I have volunteered  to step in to fill the big shoes that the great buster left behind before moving to a foreign land!, ( they were too tight) and assist Chris as regional organiser.

As Chris said let's hope we can get something organised for March.

• Like 1

If you guys wanted to a drive west,could always meet at the front skatepark Weymouth 

coastal drive back via Corfe castle perhaps,my mrs would do T coffee and bacon butties in the skatepark,we have sofas inside also,,,,

just a thought 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Flashback said:

Did anything get worked out in the end @Keyser?  Or are you going to wait until after Japfest now...

Nothing actually confirmed, @AndyJames aand I had a chat and decided we would put something together when/if the weather starts to look like spring :lol:

Watch this space .......................

• Like 3