P1273 p1147 code help please!!!!

Miller350z

Hi, I was hoping someone could advise me what to change. About 10 months ago I had a scorpion y piece fitted. A month later p1147 came on. I reset it and it didn't come back for about 4 months. It came on again so I reset it again. The light came on again mid January and I just thought it would be p1147 (rear o2 sensor 2) however it was p1273 (air/fuel sensor 1, although that code says loads it could be?). So I reset it on the 19th jan. The light came on again today reading the original p1147 code. I've reset it again but it'll probably come back on............so which sensor do I change?? And is there a difference between sensors? I've seen the o2 sensor from £50-£150

I also had the P1147 on Sunday. I'm going to check the obvious first (see my topic below this one). Failing that I'll probably just put a Blue Print sensor on it. IIRC it's the blue connector. Buy a decent brand one, not some cheap & nasty thing off ebay or ECP.