AAM Short Tails Price?

FallenAngelX

Hey guys,

I have been looking at videos of the above with the mid pipe and test pipes and they sound epic! How ever for the short tails alone it is £650! Does anyone know where the best place to buy these is for a reasonable cost? Or is that the going rate

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2018 at 22:09, FallenAngelX said:

Hey guys,

I have been looking at videos of the above with the mid pipe and test pipes and they sound epic! How ever for the short tails alone it is £650! Does anyone know where the best place to buy these is for a reasonable cost? Or is that the going rate

Thanks

Seems to be the going rate if you want the resonated version. This link is to Tarmac Sports who seem to be very popular on here and they handily offer finance for the bigger purchases.

https://goo.gl/rgLVNc

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the responses everyone.

A quick question or two:

1. What is recommended resonated or non? Is there much sound difference in terms of loudness between the two?

2. (Sorry if this is a stupid question lol) What is the difference between say a set of non Resonated AAM Short tails and a local exhaust shop producing similar short tail pipes? 

Thanks

Res/Non-Res is sheer personal preference IMO, one being marginally louder than the other.

The price is just for the AAM branding as they are just a flange welded to a pipe with a tip on, no crazy R&D has been thrown at them.  I’m sure any exhaust fabricator could knock a set up for you with your own choice of tip for a fraction of the cost.