Tramlining feeling like driving on ice!!

Bikeracer

I had the same issue on my civic type r when it was new back in 2003 but Honda recognised the issue and change several suspension components on recall nissan should realy be doing the same 

As for rejecting the car that's up to you! all depends how much you like it 

No car is perfect 

That said there it's a bigger issue with the 370 go and try a full lap of a decent sized island or a couple of of right handers one after another with anything less than half a tank of fuel and see what happens 

Edited by nissanman312

Thank for the advice.

Will speak to Nissan UK tomorrow regarding the Car and now thinking of rejecting the car as I’m sure Nissan won’t be able to resolve the issue.

Ive got a Focus RS Red Edition on order which I was going to cancel however after driving another demo car yesterday, really liked the way it drove.

I may also get an opportunity to acquire a Focus RS Heritage Edition in Orange, only 50 cars being built worldwide.

Edited by Bikeracer

13 hours ago, Bikeracer said:

Ive got a Focus RS Red Edition on order which I was going to cancel however after driving another demo car yesterday, really liked the way it drove.

I may also get an opportunity to acquire a Focus RS Heritage Edition in Orange, only 50 cars being built worldwide.

How is this relevant other than to meet your weekly "big myself up" quota? 

Seriously, Im sure Im not the only one getting fed up with you garnishing every post with a reminder of how much money you have to throw about, give it a rest mate :yawn:

• Like 1

Lets keep things civil chaps. Clearly the OP is dealing with the issue in their way. Advice has been (very thoughtfully and thoroughly) given and as ever its up to them to decide what to do with it.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, docwra said:

How is this relevant other than to meet your weekly "big myself up" quota? 

Seriously, Im sure Im not the only one getting fed up with you garnishing every post with a reminder of how much money you have to throw about, give it a rest mate :yawn:

Apologies for the confusion, only thinking of possibly getting another Car to replace the Nismo if it gets rejected.

Do you have a recruitment business?

2 hours ago, Ekona said:

And why the hell anyone would buy two nigh-on identical cars, I’ve no idea. Instead of buying two £35k cars, you could buy one decent £70k one! :lol: 

Was only thinking of buying the one car to replace the Nismo if I go down the rejection route.

8 minutes ago, Bikeracer said:

Apologies for the confusion, only thinking of possibly getting another Car to replace the Nismo if it gets rejected.

Do you have a recruitment business?

I do have a recruitment company, yes. 

Maybe you didnt notice but you claim to have the FRS on order while still owning the 370, and go onto say you will "also" acquire the Orange ............ "If they take it back I'd replace it with a Focus RS or something" would probably have got the message across without coming across as quite so superior. 

53 minutes ago, docwra said:

I do have a recruitment company, yes. 

Maybe you didnt notice but you claim to have the FRS on order while still owning the 370, and go onto say you will "also" acquire the Orange ............ "If they take it back I'd replace it with a Focus RS or something" would probably have got the message across without coming across as quite so superior. 

Apologies if I offended wasn’t meant that way

• 3 weeks later...

What an entertaining read lol!

OK, so i feel like i am in battle with the steering wheel too, the first time it happened it was quite scary as the road was bent out of shape just before the lights, lights turned red and the car almost jumped in the next lane.

i have read up on it, and found that it was a characteristic of the car, so i just live with it.  It doesn't happen all the time, just a result of having wide tyres up front.  I have the same width on the back of my 200sx :D