Rear Parks - Can they be turned off?

tspar

1 minute ago, ZMANALEX said:

Not sure if there is a dedicated fuse, save time searching and just disconnect.

Thanks for the info mate. Unfortunately i have to admit to my complete ignorance when it comes to car electrics so would not know where to start disconnecting them?

The control module will be in the boot in the near left corner behind the plastics just un plug it from there as I think it picks a local feed up from the reverse lamp. If you remove the centre section of plastic with the vanity light unit you should be able to get your arm in from there. The module is on Velcro so should just pull of and out. That’s what I did when mine just constantly beeped due to a faulty sensor. 

Edited by SHEZZA

5 minutes ago, SHEZZA said:

The control module will be in the boot in the near left corner behind the plastics just un plug it from there as I think it picks a local feed up from the reverse lamp. If you remove the centre section of plastic with the vanity light unit you should be able to get your arm in from there. The module is on Velcro so should just pull of and out. That’s what I did when mine just constantly beeped due to a faulty sensor. 

Cheers mate. Will give it a go :thumbs: