Weekend in Poland 2018 !

Hello, I am Seb 

I was thinking if anyone would be interested to join Nissan-Club Meeting  in Poland ?, The meeting takes Place in nice scenery ,(probably central part) . Friday , Saturday , Sunday . Loads of great fun . All can be arranged (accomodation etc) . Prices are funny to be honest with you , and this could be great way to meet others Z owners. Theres plenty things to do over there, all depends on what we want , hosts are very friendly and helpful . Please tell me what do you guys think about that? They selected dates for 8,9,10 June (but probably this could be changed to suits us. I had  driven to Poland few times , mainly once a year . ....... Starting at Folkestone (train £60 one way 30 min , ferry £40-50 one way 2 hr) or Dover( ferry only £40-50 2.5 hr ) it's all depends from you . I prefer train coz it's faster but also ferry for premium lounge £12 , Free light food & refreshments  Inc wine and champagne. Then we got easy and fast way through Belgium , Holland and France , Germany are hardest coz it's 500 miles straight motorway ( no speed limits!!!) And it's boring..... And Poland . Destination is called ,, Belchatow,, few hours from the border . Stops ?? Depends how you want to take it ( I am always driving with no stops for sleeping, just  30 min breaks every 2-3 hr . We can take longer break ( sleep , regen) at  Polish border ,, Zgorzelec,,  total distance 950 miles one way , 15 hr  or more , all depends on traffic . Costs , well petrol I can guess 3 tanks minimum one way ?? + Ferry/ train ticket and hotels ( which are cheap £15-20 night.) + Food ( cheap cheap ). This is overall data for it , but still more information to come and waiting for suggestions.. I will be updating this topic .

Edited by Sebastian
Update
  • Like 1

I think you will need a bit more detail Seb to get any form of commitment. Are you talking about driving there? Flying? If driving ferry? If driving Calais to Warsaw is a 15 hour drive, where are you planning on stopping overnight there and on the way back? Thats four days on the road. What sort of costs are you thinking? Poland is a pretty big country, 'central part' doesn't really explain where it is, do people want to invest time and money into going to somewhere in central Poland? Add much more detail and people might have a view on it...

• Like 1