INCARNATION 2018

Payco

All

Had some really bad news about Incarnation this year. Just called them up  in line with what I have done in previous years and have been told its been fully booked since last October. Apparently its become so popular that clubs are booking for the following year in advance.

Please accept my apologies for this. I am hugely disappointed and have tried everything to get us in but sadly can't.

There are plenty of other good shows around our area so leave it with me to sort another event.

Hope to see a lot of you at the Grasshopper in a couple of weeks.

Martin

:rant:

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2018 at 20:16, zippypooz said:

You’d think they’d warn you somehow in an email or something especially as we were a regular group. But never mind, sure you can organise something else eh.

Totally agree. Bit wankish of them (if that's a word but I guess it's self explanatory) Think I'll go anyway as its a good day out.

• Like 1

Sad news that incarnation is not in the diary  Martin ,I would still like to go for the breakfast  and a look at the show  if possible? ,ps there's a very nice tunnel at  Lewis  ?

Edited by Nismoandy
Wrong word
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...