A BIG ASK

ATTAK Z

Looking for help from southern members of 350Z-uk ... theres a car at DD Classics that I'm interested in and I would be willing to pay a small fee if someone would rock over and have an initial look to see if it's as good as they advertise ... I would then follow this up with a formal professional appraisal before I buy so no hassle if it turns out to be not what I want ... please get in touch if you can help

On 14/01/2018 at 20:59, coldel said:

OK mate. Happy to stop in and take a look/take extra photos etc. if it is the one close-by.

Wonderful informative report and photos received just now ... many thanks matey

H

• Like 2

Well Coldel looked at the car and supplied a really comprehensive assessment for me ... probably better than I could have done myself ... many thanks Col ... anyway I've decided not to pursue the enquiry mainly because the paint and chrome were 80% rather than the 95% it looked like in the advert

So I'm still looking ... I shall update on the other thread

WHAT A GREAT PLACE 350Z-UK IS !!!!

Edited by ATTAK Z
  • Like 2

No problem - enjoyed browsing the metal on view whilst there :thumbs: Also got to sit in a classic big american car and go for a drive was like a school kid :teeth:

Here is the place...as you can see loads to browse around!

IMG_0318.jpg.25acb252338e14f531554c7787cecab1.jpg

• Like 1

Ive done this a few times for a mate that lives in Wales, he does the opposite for me and we have the same agreement with a few of the other members of my car club. Last one was a rally prepped Mk1 RS2000 with 210hp and sequential  box, why wouldnt you want to go drive something like that? :lol: