Meridian Modena Ferrari

andy james

Had a little trip out with my brother Rich this afternoon to look at all the lovely Italian cars in Lyndhurst.

We parked our Zed's at the back of the towns car park to avoid door bashes!

When we got back we were surrounded by German's!

DA4EC1ED-0BD2-4211-945F-5FFCB1389EBF.jpeg

86A8A45B-DE74-4F90-8B66-01D99E653FFA.jpeg

D466D6AB-6367-4033-886B-5106DAB5AC95.jpeg

AB595D60-5EFC-43E3-A006-A3DBC5E8E814.jpeg

3409BFAB-C3CD-401F-97E3-48B1999FA98C.jpeg

Edited by andy james
Photos not displayed
  • Like 1

If you've never driven an F12, you really must. I wasn't even close to being prepared for just how much noise Ferrari let come into the cockpit, it's utterly mesmerising. Although the uber-quick steering nearly caught me out at the first roundabout :lol:

• Like 1

Think that’s the new 488......know what you mean though, other colours are working on Ferrari’s these days 

Ekona......you say that like everyone has driven one! I definitely haven’t nor am I ever expecting to drive any Ferrari......that said I would love to!

• Like 2

Exactly. All about the blaggability, just need to show a bit of willing.

Although in fairness I only drove the F12 because I got invited to a day out courtesy of the dealer, it was the 458 and FF I was actually looking at at the time. Much easier to blag a drive in the cheaper stuff...

59 minutes ago, 350Butcher said:

Think that’s the new 488......know what you mean though, other colours are working on Ferrari’s these days 

Ekona......you say that like everyone has driven one! I definitely haven’t nor am I ever expecting to drive any Ferrari......that said I would love to!

I stand corrected. Too busy drooling to notice! Lol.

In my mind red is the LAST colour I'd put a Ferrari in. But hey, that's my opinion. Also the last "pretty" Ferrari was the F430/Scud. The 458 and 488 just don't do it for me. F12 a little bit, but very colour sensitive.

Now having said all of that, I'd gladly take a free one of any of their cars xD

I have visited that place with a mate whilst he was 458 shopping, sadly i took exception to the salesman, skinny jeans, loafers with no socks and shirt half tucked in (the son of the owner apparently), they had a 599 GTO there, £899k, he sauntered over and greeted us, the talked turned to the 599, i said, wow thats absolutely gorgeous, ohhh thats a lot of money, his reply with a toss of the head, "is it"

My mate wasnt too happy when i replied," yeah nearly a million pounds is a lot of money, f*ck you cant even afford socks"

And left

• Like 1