zedz

Number plate exposure on line

46 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, KyleR said:

There's more to these stories than you're letting on ;)

Yes there is lots more,

It has been going on for 17 years, I am quite happy to talk about this if you wish as an example to what can happen when spiteful and malicious individuals become riddled with jealousy over items you own which include your car and might be identified by your reg number hence my original thread title question:

She asked me for money shortly after we moved in.

They both asked us for many material things and even tried to fence off 1/2 an acre of our land/garden. its called 'land grab'

The assaults and damage continued throughout, but as their daughter is a solicitor the practice she worked for always threatened a no restraint on the cost to cover up what she was doing to safeguard the name of the solicitors practice the daughter worked for.

I even had two mainstream TV companies make two documentaries of this with me featured in them, the daughter's solicitors firm threatened more legal action against the two TV companies and took out a gagging order so they could not be broadcast so they cancelled them.

So the damage and death threats continued with impunity.

1 hour ago, coldel said:

Would the CCTV not have shown him punching her along with attempting to assault you? Seems odd?

In any case, the best thing to do is collate a diary of the issues and keep evidence with it. If anything to present in the instance they do try anything else on with you. Or if you like you can present it as a case for ongoing harassment. 

We are now getting into what the police will do and what the police will not do.

this might help you, join them both and be enlightened about what really happens in the real world.

http://ukcorruptpolice.com/forum/

https://www.nfh.org.uk/forums/

2 hours ago, zedz said:

Fortunately, I have cctv surveillance which confirms the above, she raked her fingernails down my face and into my eyes, I nearly lost my eyesight, they got away with assaulting me because he punched her in the face when missing me.

Im sorry, but you are saying you have CCTV of two people walking onto your property and assaulting you, and then subsequent evidence of death threats and trespass (landgrab) and you reckon you cant do anything about it? You need a beter solicitor my friend, thats clearcut harrasment and at the least should lead to a restraining order. 

As for the gagging order .......... if the evidence is there and your statements are factual then youre talking about a superinjunction and that doesnt come easy, or cheap. Again, get some good legal advice as by the sound of it anyone youve spoken to is toothless. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, zedz said:

We are now getting into what the police will do and what the police will not do.

this might help you, join them both and be enlightened about what really happens in the real world.

http://ukcorruptpolice.com/forum/

https://www.nfh.org.uk/forums/

I am quite well travelled and know very well what happens in the real world, no enlightenment needed from some random webpage - assault is assault and it can be prosecuted. If you have clear evidence and if you report an issue to the police it cannot be swept under the carpet like in a movie. There are escalation channels and complaints procedures if you feel the issue hasn't been handled correctly, if you had an issue you should have taken those. Again sympathise if you have bad neighbours, thats no fun, but it sounds like you havent been very well advised. 

Agreed. The law isn’t actually that difficult to understand, and if someone had assaulted me with clear evidence then I’d be extremely keen to push it as far as possible, even more so given the fraud implications. 

28 minutes ago, docwra said:

Im sorry, but you are saying you have CCTV of two people walking onto your property and assaulting you, and then subsequent evidence of death threats and trespass (landgrab) and you reckon you cant do anything about it? You need a beter solicitor my friend, thats clearcut harrasment and at the least should lead to a restraining order. 

As for the gagging order .......... if the evidence is there and your statements are factual then youre talking about a superinjunction and that doesnt come easy, or cheap. Again, get some good legal advice as by the sound of it anyone youve spoken to is toothless. 

Hi

Yes,

you appear to have grasped this quite well with the short outline I have given.

16 minutes ago, coldel said:

I am quite well travelled and know very well what happens in the real world, no enlightenment needed from some random webpage - assault is assault and it can be prosecuted. If you have clear evidence and if you report an issue to the police it cannot be swept under the carpet like in a movie. There are escalation channels and complaints procedures if you feel the issue hasn't been handled correctly, 

I'm sorry but you are wrong

the two forums are not random, they have been going for 17 years that I know of and not reading them and instantly dismissing them would not benefit you in your summing up and your final judgement.

can I ask, what is your personal experience of the situations I have described, or what was your research based on and how much did you do on the subject?

criticism without research leads to wrongful judgement.

13 minutes ago, Ekona said:

, even more so given the fraud implications. 

Fraud!

Can you explain please what fraud are you referring to?

We seem to be veering off the topic of number plate blocking somewhat gents. 

13 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

Here's the answer:

image.jpeg.7ed09441d165535341003a339d8732d1.jpeg

Sorry

but another fallacy to resolving the problem,

please look at the stories in the forums I have given. 

if you own your own home and you want to sell it, you have to complete a spif form, in essence, you have to disclose any problems you have with neighbours and lots more.

tell me , would you buy a house with neighbours I have described, 

3 minutes ago, zedz said:

Sorry

but another fallacy to resolving the problem,

please look at the stories in the forums I have given. 

if you own your own home and you want to sell it, you have to complete a spif form, in essence, you have to disclose any problems you have with neighbours and lots more.

tell me , would you buy a house with neighbours I have described, 

Nah, I don't think that I will bother reading the forums as I have much better things to do with my life.

My understanding is that you have had these neighbour problems for 17 years, if that is the case then I am afraid that I do not think that you will find the answer on this forum.

My view is that there is more to this than meets the eye, however, I hope that you find a solution and that you have a happy life from now on.

Sorry to hear about your neighbours, sounds like a rotten situation. A turf war isn't what anyone wants. Either put up or move (and take the hit) are your options sadly.

Whether you post pictures of your car with reg or not, it would appear those that are all up in your grille know your reg anyways.

17 hours ago, Jay84 said:

We seem to be veering off the topic of number plate blocking somewhat gents. 

Hi

Yes, I agree, and I thought someone may have said something before now, but please forgive me, I was only answering the questions and comments which were given, I explained that I would respond to comments made to highlight what can happen if a simple thing like a reg number could be seen by the wrong person which then led onto other things.

I was really hoping for all of your opinions to change my own, I see the thread has warmed up a bit but I did not want it to turn into a controversy.

zedz

Edited by zedz

I've said it before, but that is a good looking Zed, and I really like them in that colour, adds a dimension I don't get from my black one. 

• Like 1

Your window frames require a lick of paint and don't get me started on those curtains.:lol:

Nice car though.

2 hours ago, zedz said:

Fraud!

Can you explain please what fraud are you referring to?

Erm, them claiming something happened that was the complete opposite?! Blimey, didn’t think that one needed spelling out :lol: 

2 hours ago, zedz said:

I'm sorry but you are wrong

the two forums are not random, they have been going for 17 years that I know of and not reading them and instantly dismissing them would not benefit you in your summing up and your final judgement.

can I ask, what is your personal experience of the situations I have described, or what was your research based on and how much did you do on the subject?

criticism without research leads to wrongful judgement.

Clearly I do not know your personal circumstances but by citing websites like that where the incidents are isolated rather than the norm you are going to do nothing but reinforce a particular belief without making any progress. Its up to you to take control of it and take it further. As I said up top, totally sympathise and understand bad neighbours is one of the most difficult and stressful scenarios to have to deal with but reading sites like that and just going with it wont solve the issue. Yes have had bad neighbours before no need for research and no judgement going on.

You shouldn't have take it as criticism, as I said, totally get what you are going through but simply giving up via the official route and citing some website and saying theres little you can do won't solve it - its going to be up to you to take it further and resolve it if you have hit some barriers so far and hope you do resolve it.

Nice Zed btw, I had a black one they look stunning in that colour and really make the curves work well on the car.

On 12/01/2018 at 17:02, zedz said:

Hi

Yes,

you appear to have grasped this quite well with the short outline I have given.

Thanks, I think :lol:

So seeing as this has veered massively off topic now, where have you taken legal advice from already and what did they say?

Due to the controversial nature this has become, I thought it better that this thread was not continued.

However, I am prepared to discuss this if there is an appropriate section and an open mind to these problems and the evidence I have, with admin's approval.

Kindest regards to all who posted here.

your friend, zedz