Hello

Hi, Currently looking for a 370z. Only been on the hunt for a couple of weeks, but the ideal car sold just before I started looking. Currently looking for a GT Edition with less than 45k miles and in White or BlackRose. Auto Box (as the wife will be driving it most days.  Currently have a Z3 and a 1954 TR2 for fun, as well as two euro boxes for everyday use, but its about time we had some power. 

12 hours ago, JackJabba said:

Hi, Currently looking for a 370z. Only been on the hunt for a couple of weeks, but the ideal car sold just before I started looking. Currently looking for a GT Edition with less than 45k miles and in White or BlackRose. Auto Box (as the wife will be driving it most days.  Currently have a Z3 and a 1954 TR2 for fun, as well as two euro boxes for everyday use, but its about time we had some power. 

What is your budget and where are you located?

I am currently pondering the idea of a 370Z Nismo, so my car could well be for sale ..

It is a white 370Z GT Edition, Auto, 2012, 20K miles only, full history, 2 previous owners. I bought it as a Nissan Approved car around 5K miles ago, it has had new tyres within the last 1K miles and a Cobra half system fitted less than 12 months ago. The exhaust is the only mod and is a 'requirement' as any 370Z owner will know.

Location is Nantwich, Cheshire.

pm me please if interested.

6 hours ago, Ponsonby said:

What is your budget and where are you located?

I am currently pondering the idea of a 370Z Nismo, so my car could well be for sale ..

It is a white 370Z GT Edition, Auto, 2012, 20K miles only, full history, 2 previous owners. I bought it as a Nissan Approved car around 5K miles ago, it has had new tyres within the last 1K miles and a Cobra half system fitted less than 12 months ago. The exhaust is the only mod and is a 'requirement' as any 370Z owner will know.

Location is Nantwich, Cheshire.

pm me please if interested.

PM sent.