Body kits in general

Hi there, so I am hoping that some one could piont me in the right direction when it comes to wide body kits for my 370z. I have Sean some over fender wide arch kits in the states but seam to be a little pricey! I know it’s possible to build a shape my own ones in a body shop but think it’s more hassle than just buying the ones in the states. Does anyone know a uk supplier? Which is reasonable in price as I not got 10k to by the VARIS BULLETPROOF  Kit however does look the boll@cks if I do say so myself.  Hope you guys can help

Edited by sussex sawyers

Probably wont find many importing that as they wont sell in numbers, try speaking to Tarmacsportz (a trader on here) as he will do one off orders for you if he can.

It wont be cheap and nor will fitting (suspect quality), i would say you need £15k budget and that wont include wheels to fill the arches. Glwts

Edited by Jetpilot

If I were to purchase a new wide bodykit again it will 100% be from polyurethane although there are very limited companies supplying these and usually quite expensive

it is the best advice I can give you ;)

13 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

The problem with pu is, if it doesnt fit well, its not as easy to "rectify" as grp.

that is true but usually the pu parts are less 'faulty' then grp and also easier to adjust with heat when it comes to fitting.

think Vicrez has done some really good kits recently 

long term is even better as they won't crack 

Thanks to all responses so far. I think if I were to spend 15k on a body kit I think I would have to buy a piece of rope to end my life!  Lol. Think I could get down the body shop and craft my own arches and body kit for 5k maybe some blood sweat and tears but I know will be well worth it. Not sure how to link to other responses but it’s possible to meet up with you payco  let me know of some dates and sure to check the diary.

Sorry, i didnt mean 15k for the kit, but buying, fitting and spraying if you buy from a trader and as above, if you go wide arch you will need some proper width wheels with low offset which aint going to be cheap.

Edited by Jetpilot