FS: Audi S5 Quattro Coupe V8 2008 - Meteor Grey w/ Red Leather

nij1983

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my beloved S5 Coupe. In short there is only two reason for my sale...

1) I have a baby on the way and the S5 will be overtime become too tricky and irritating to get a baby in and out of
2) I can't justify the need for two cars since I don't need the car for commuting

The car has been in my ownership since July 2015 and I have loved every moment of owning this car. For those who are looking to purchase a S5, the V8 is a amazing and words don't do it justice. I have owned the car from approx. 39,900 miles and have driven 19,000 miles in the last 2.5 years. The car was a weekend drive for 12 months and then used for my daily commute of 20 miles/day for the remaining 18 months.

The car is mechanically faultless and has been well looked after over the years. The car has been fully maintained and looked after, with a full Audi service history. I have the service book, stamps and invoices. The car is due a minor service this month (Jan 2018) and is booked in with Audi for this - I feel it's fair to have this done so the buyer doesn't had an added cost as soon as they buy the car.

The car has a valid MOT until the 11th May 2018, but if I get my asking price or close enough to it then I'll be happy to get a fresh 12 month MOT AND cover the cost of repair for anything that fails. 

This is the manual version of the car and in my opinion the right transmission for this car. 

PRICE: £12,950

Vital Stats:
Car: Audi S5 Coupe Quattro
Engine: 4.2L V8
First Registered: April 2008
Gearbox: Manual (6-speed)
Colour: Meteor Grey
Interior: Full Red Leather with S5 sports seats & embossed headrest (all factory standard)
Mileage: 57,900 (unlikely to rise as I have my new car)
MOT Until: 11th May 2018
Former Keepers: 4 Previous
Service History: Full; 100% Audi Dealer
Last Service: 19th January 2018, Minor Service with Audi at a cost of £250.00
Next Service: To be provided after Minor Service is complete
Keys: 2 main keys which work with memory seats; mirrors and heating settings; plastic key case

Specs:
Meteor Grey
19" x 8.5" original allow wheels
Full Red Leather interior with sports seats and S5 embossed head-rests
Front red leather armrest
Memory Function (2 person memory: 
  - Fully working electric memory seats with lumbar support (all electric)
  - Fully working electric memory mirrors
  - Memory heating and controls
Heated Seats
Exterior Mirrors: Exterior mirrors: with memory function automatically dimming electrically foldable/adjustable/heated
Headlights: Automatic headlight-range adjustment dynamic (self-adjusting while driving); headlamp washer
MMI interface
B&O speakers
Driver and Passenger climate control
Front and rear parking sensors with graphical display
Sat Nav with colour screen
Cruise control
Bluetooth phone connectivity
Phone prep in centre armrest
Keyless Go (as long as you have the key in your pocket/near you, then you can open the car, start the car, lock the car) - this is so convenient!
Push button start
Audi Music Interface (connectivity for a phone in the glovebox)
Headlight Washer System
Servotronic (speed related variable steering assist)
60/40 split rear folding seats
Ski hatch is rear seats
CD player (wonder if anyone uses this these days! Pretty sure it plays MP3s)
Auto dimming rear-view mirror

Audi Service History:
I'll update the advert once I get this info from home (currently at work)
19th January 2018 - 57,900 miles - Minor Service - Audi Coulsdon

Other Work Carried Out:
I'll update the advert once I get this info from home (currently at work)
January 2017 - Replacement of front & rear discs (Brembo) and front & rear brake pads (Brembo)
9th January 2018 - Replacement of both driver and passenger window regulators (these both broke over xmas and have had them fixed today at a cost of £700)

Exterior:
The car is in overall great condition. It's been well looked after prior to my purchase, and I've continued to look after it throughout my ownership. There are a few minute marks as can be expected with a car this age but since it's not exactly seen many motorway miles it does not have stone chips or dents.

The windscreen is treated with Rainex and the car is washed with with care using a Meguiars lambswool mitt (separate mitt for the tyres), Meguiars Gold shampoo, 2 bucket method, microfibre cloths for drying, dodo juice wax. I periodically treat the car bodywork with Iron Fallout remover; claybar; Tardis tar remover.

Wheels are in great condition; tyres have good treat (I will get exact mm measurements for you). Few scuffs on the alloys but nothing major.

Interior:
red leather interior which is in excellent condition with no fading to it or any damage. There is some slight wear in the driver seat bolster. Carpets, side trim, dash trim are all in great condition too. The steering wheel has very little wear on it. 

Alloy Wheels and Tyres:
19" x 8.5" S5 alloys. They are in great condition, but have a few minor kerb marks. I will get pictures up of each wheel.

For the "geeks" out there (I include myself in this), the full option codes
PRCode: 0G1 = Gearshift lever
PRCode: 0GG = Emission standard EU4
PRCode: 0JG = Weight category front axle weight range 7
PRCode: 0YH = Weight range 8 installation control only no requirement forecast
PRCode: 1AS = Electronic stabilization program (ESP)
PRCode: 1BD = Suspension/shock absorption for special sports design
PRCode: 1KE = Disc brakes rear
PRCode: 1LJ = Disc brakes front
PRCode: 1N3 = Speed-related variable steering assist (Servotronic)
PRCode: 1SA = Without additional engine guard
PRCode: 2K3 = Reinforced bumpers
PRCode: 2PD = Leather trimmed multi-function sports steering wheel with S badge
PRCode: 3FA = Without roof insert (standard roof)
PRCode: 3KA = Rear seat bench unsplit backrest split folding
PRCode: 3L4 = Electric seat adjustment for both front seats driver's seat with memory system
PRCode: 3Y0 = Without roll-up sun screen
PRCode: 4F2 = Central locking system Keyless Entry
PRCode: 4GQ = Windshield in heat-insulating glass
PRCode: 4KC = Side and rear windows in heat-insulatingglass
PRCode: 4UF = Driver's and front passenger air bag with front passenger air bag deactivation
PRCode: 4X3 = Side air bag front with curtain air bag
PRCode: 5D7 = Carrier frequency 868 MHz without panic button
PRCode: 5MZ = Decorative inserts stainless steel - fabric
PRCode: 5SJ = Left exterior mirror: convex
PRCode: 6TS = Right exterior mirror: aspherical large viewing field
PRCode: 6XL = Exterior mirrors: with memory function automatically dimming electrically foldable/adjustable/heated
PRCode: 7D3 = CD changer
PRCode: 7K0 = Without tire pressure warning light
PRCode: 7Q2 = Navigation system with color screen
PRCode: 7X4 = Park distance control front and rear
PRCode: 8BP = Bi-functional headlight with gas discharge lamp
PRCode: 8GV = Alternator 180 A
PRCode: 8Q3 = Automatic headlight-range adjustment dynamic (self-adjusting while driving)
PRCode: 8Z5 = Not hot country
PRCode: 9Q4 = Multi-function display/on-board computerwith check control
PRCode: CZ3 = Alloy wheels 8.5J x 19
PRCode: D0A = 8-cylinder gasoline engine 4.2 L/260 kW V8 32 V FSI homogeneous base engine is T8T
PRCode: E0A = No special edition
PRCode: F0A = No special purpose vehicle standard equipment
PRCode: J0Z = Battery 520 A (110 Ah)
PRCode: Q4Q = Sports front seats
PRCode: T8T = 8-cylinder gasoline engine 4.2 L unit 079.A (aluminum)
PRCode: U1B = Instrument insert with mph speedometer clock tachometer and trip odometer
PRCode: X2B = National sales program Great Britain

Summary:
I love driving this car and hate to see it go. I'll be sad to see it go but have to admit I'm excited about the next car!

FYI, I've not added any VAG codes to this but I'm sure there are plenty that can be added.

Go through to my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lubissddb990wbs/AAC33GW1xbCvn-_OZis-NekIa?dl=0 for all the images including service history invoices and stamps

Car photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/9szLUR1UJs3Cv6xp2

IMG_0033_zpsxnt8tbja.jpg
IMG_7007_zpstidtta13.jpg
IMG_7016_zpsfoxevfxr.jpg
IMG_1342_zpsbnit86cs.jpg

Edited by nij1983

• 2 weeks later...