Super cars of the North West meet, 25th March 2018

Dillydot82

Thanks for sharing Dilly!

If there is some interest in this i would be happy to contact the organisers and try to arrange a stand, i couldn't make it to their big summer one sadly last year but i did speak with the organisers prior as a couple of friends wanted to show there cars..

I'll drop a link in the Northwest section to promote:teeth:

Matt

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

SCOTNW the event organizers will marshal us to a parking spot. The event seems a relaxed affair but i want to be organised and i need to know who is coming for numbers.

I no longer have any connection with the FB page for 350z owners "north west" or much to do with the facebook page for 350z owners. I'm going to make a reasonable request that anyone wanting to join our convoy and park with myself joins the forum and registers interest below.

there will be none Z cars joining us from another club

Any questions please ask

Matt

• 1 month later...

we need to be parked for 9am so this could be an early one... 

I propose we meet somewhere near the M6 and allow for half hour to an hour for travelling over and parking up. more details to follow but if anyone can recommend a good place to meet i'm all ears.

thinking A580 and then onto the A570 to Southport. I know a few good roads around there but i dont want to over-complicate things

Matt

Details:

I propose we meet here;

8:00am (we need to leave just before 8:30am so please try to be early and ready to leave for 8:30)

Subway-

Skelmersdale Road, Bickerstaffe L39 0EZ

we have to be parked up for around 9am we're heading here:

Victoria Park PR8 2BZ

Vehicle entrance is via Esplanade to the north west of the park.

Please share the details via FB if people are not on the forum (though they really should be signed up)

feel free to PM for my number

see you all Sunday!!

Matt

Edited by Spatt

Sounds good guys,

we'll aim to be leaving Subway and head over to the show around 8:30 (half an hour should give us more than enough time to get there)

Be good to see you all

Matt

I'll pop my Works Hydroshot portable pressure washer in my boot along with a spare battery.

If circumstances permit at Subway or somewhere before we arrive, I could jet maybe a dozen sets of rims. If your rims have a fresh coat of wax/sealant, I'll be able to jet off any brake dust you accumulate en route with a touchless rinse.

Only thing is I can't carry that much water in my boot :lol:

So if you bring 2 X 2 litre bottles of water I'll gladly rinse your rims if there's a chance :thumbs:

• Thanks 1