EXEDY CLUTCH & XTD LIGHT FLYWHEEL KIT EBAY

jtuner

hi guys, i saw this clutch and flywheel kit on ebay from a seller who ships from LA, USA. Was wondering if anyone knows much about these xtd flywheels or any suggestions about whether to stick to ordering from the UK. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/112717317386?chn=ps&adgroupid=43920634520&rlsatarget=pla-359427365517&abcId=1063846&adtype=pla&merchantid=113618142&poi=&googleloc=9044936&device=c&campaignid=797602469&crdt=0

This is the kit in question, don't wana spend and end up with something dodgy.

cheers

Ive ordered a previously a XTD lightweight flywheel and stage 2 clutch for an Almera GTi. The flywheel was fine and no issues for years and years, however the clutch was harsh. The clutches for the SR20 at least can be hit or miss, however the flywheels report no issues.

The UPS chap at my moms front door wanted £40 upfront for customs. since then anything from overseas, I always request the seller writes 'warranty replacement parts' to try and avoid any further charges.

Edited by davey_83

zmanalex, I have ordered parts from the US before, I've never had the misfortune of receiving a faulty product so I've never had to deal with warrant claims no. I've just not come across the XTD brand before and was curious as to what their flywheels are like.