2015 370z for sale (modified)

Kharmon

4 hours ago, WINKJ said:

never replied to me via PH or here - reading the previous threads from this car put me off too with the problems he has had with the car. 

He's gone off the radar a bit he wanted my stock cats but disappeard....which dosnt matter as I got burgled last week and that was one of the things they took lol

Hopefully he's just busy and no problem 

11 hours ago, nissanman312 said:

He's gone off the radar a bit he wanted my stock cats but disappeard....which dosnt matter as I got burgled last week and that was one of the things they took lol

Hopefully he's just busy and no problem 

They stole your stock cats!!! Hahaha idiots 

Sorry to hear that though! 

Edited by WINKJ

1 hour ago, Dashurik said:

I was tempted to buy! But had my eye long time on m3 e92,So proceeded and bought it few days ago..

Z looks great,but way cheap in my opinion for the age /condition/mods..Wondering why it not sold yet? 

its not massively cheap at all? its the right price for market. maybe could get an extra 500/1k. Nismos have fallen through the floor

Arghhh If I was moving into a house and getting married I'd have this off you. Great price and perfect mods. My 350z isn't going anywhere luckily and even the missus doesn't want it to go. 

Amazing car and I'm sure it won't be around for long. 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 16:25, WINKJ said:

never replied to me via PH or here - reading the previous threads from this car put me off too with the problems he has had with the car. 

This may be a factor.