My Yank's come home

ATTAK Z

Just now, Ebized said:

That is a lot of car!

Enjoy, and building the hanger to put it in :lol:

lol ... I'm hopeful it'll fit in my garage (about 100mm to spare on length) but the Porsche will have to go back on the drive :lol: 

IMG_0075.jpg

That's beautiful.  I've only ever moved the occasional left hooker around the forecourt at work and it feels weird bringing then in to the workshop... never driven one on the road though. I'd love to see this in the flesh at some point. 

• Thanks 1

Very tidy Hugh. All the panel gaps look spot on, no signs of overspray on rubbers etc and panels like the boot seem to have been removed for painting. (6.04) 

Well done! If I'm honest I sometimes wonder myself if buying one already done to a high standard wouldn't have been a better idea. :lol:

Enjoy it and don't whatever you do be tempted to pull it apart :lol:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ATTAK Z said:

No but I'm having to put a side extension on the garage so I can get out of the car ha ha

Was thinking of doing that on my garage, even for my relatively small '45, but then I thought the limited door opening would make sure I keep my weight down :lol:

But did add a door buffer with marks for the door opening so I know where the car should be relative to the garage door.  Adapted the garage to also be used as a garden room (hence the French doors) when our great British weather dictates a need to retreat for cover :snorkel:

IMG_2244.thumb.JPG.39f71154b2dbc6224b59dec475e5e078.JPG