My Yank's come home

ATTAK Z

1 hour ago, teejay said:

think the interceptor in the first film was from down under??????

Yes mate,  an Aussie Ford falcon xb was the yellow one and the last of the great v8s was an xc.  

Back on track; I'm afraid I don't Hugh, it was just a thing of pipes. But I'm searching now

3 hours ago,  Keyser said: 

I love all these yank V8's but not sure I want to put up with left hand drive though

40 minutes ago, Jay84 said:

That's one of the reasons I like the Aussie ones to be honest. 

I ran a TransAm for 11 years as a daily ... don't forget the car I'm getting will only do max 2K miles a year

Edited by ATTAK Z
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ATTAK Z said:
   3 hours ago,  Keyser said: 

I love all these yank V8's but not sure I want to put up with left hand drive though

I ran a TransAm for 11 years as a daily ... don't forget the car I'm getting will only do max 2K miles a year

I have always wanted a Bandit TransAm but they seem to have gone up in price this last few years. Maybe one day!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rabbitstew said:

I have always wanted a Bandit TransAm but they seem to have gone up in price this last few years. Maybe one day!

Was watching the Barrett Jackson auction last week ... some of the prices for nice stuff, espcially trucks, is going through the roof !

Edited by ATTAK Z