buster

Sorry but I ve been a little distracted

Hi guys,sorry I ve not been to active as of late on here but unfortunately we had a house fire last Sunday and now find ourselves living at a local travelodge........ not all doom and gloom.  We're both ok and we're moving to Derby in January so I can start a new job position at  tarmacsportz. 

Would like like to take this opportunity to thank Mr & Mrs Keyser for all there help in this troublesome week and to those who manage to find the time to help pack up all the bits in the garage at the week end

so onwards and upward into 2018

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Glad your positive about it all, hope the move and the new job work out well for you not sure how Keyser will cope though ;)

:)

• Haha 1

What part of derby? I live quite close to tarmac sports will be nice to see more zed folk around.  

You mean the dream team is breaking up? :scare:

Sorry to hear of the fire, hope all works out for you

• Like 2

Jeez Bob, that’s awful mate :( Glad you’re both okay though as that's the main thing, and good luck with the new job in January! 

O yes he is all you northerners problem now - party dates at the Zed Shed TBC!    :lol:  :p  :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Good luck to both of you!

im sure I speak for all us soft southerners in saying you and Netti will be missed.

• Like 2

Stay focused Bobster a new world is round the corner.  You may even lose weight now that you won't be eating so many doughnuts at the weekend!

As per FB - glad you're both okay.

• Like 1

Wow, really sorry to hear about the fire and your need for temporary lodgings and hope that does not affect your sale.  Presume no-one was hurt, at least physically, but with the move and time of the year that can't be easy to deal with.......

Life changes big-time for you and Netti and really hope it works out well for you both in Derby.  You will be sorely missed darn sarf!

Good luck :thumbs:

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your house Bob, glad you're both ok though. I'll take a trip up to see you at Tarmac, only 50 mins from me. I take it you'll be doing some ramp work, hands on fitting and repairing things? :teeth:

I would also like to add a big thank you to Adele and Wayne who have taken on our ‘little dog’ until the move. Zed people rock! 

Your avatar gave me a  :lol:  Mrs B.

Edited by Ebized

Fancy nicking Bobby Tarmac, you could have just opened up a Tarmac Sportz Southern Division.

Thanks for all your help over the years Bobby, a pleasure to have met both you and your much better half Netti :)