Z4M To 370z today......

tspar

Exchanged my Z4M(R) Today for a 2010 370z Anny Black Edition.

First thoughts.... Cracking car the 370z, had a great drive home from Leeds and enjoyed every minute. Lovely engine which pulls in every gear. Such a change from the Z4 which just snapped your neck in sport mode and delivered not a great lot else IMHO. Z4M definitely faster, but having driven both, the 370 does its power in a manner which allows you to enjoy the whole torque and eventual smooth power surge without all the drama. For me that is perfect for day to day driving. Glad i have the BMW "M" T-Shirt but didnt even look back when i drove out of the dealers with my new toy :thumbs:

• Like 1

Wow I never though I would see this on here! My household consists of 4 S54 powered M cars and I hope to trade in for one in the future :lol:

On the other hand looks like you've picked up a lovely 370z, lovely colour combo and I suppose styling a fair bit better than ze Germans:sleep:

11 minutes ago, reeceybeaney said:

Wow I never though I would see this on here! My household consists of 4 S54 powered M cars and I hope to trade in for one in the future :lol:

On the other hand looks like you've picked up a lovely 370z, lovely colour combo and I suppose styling a fair bit better than ze Germans:sleep:

She is lovely that's for sure. Enjoyed the Beemer, cracking engine but just didn't gel with the whole package in the end. Looking forward to a more enjoyable Datsun experience :D:thumbs:

2 minutes ago, tspar said:

She is lovely that's for sure. Enjoyed the Beemer, cracking engine but just didn't gel with the whole package in the end. Looking forward to a more enjoyable Datsun experience :D:thumbs:

Looks it! Engineering masterpiece that engine :) unsure if I would want to drive one everyday like I would the nissan and my zed is certainly more comfortable than the Z3M and even the coupe Z4M!

The only other thing is that the old M cars will almost certainly appreciate, especially the ZM cars and the lower mileage, manual, no sunroof E46 M3s :thumbs:

16 minutes ago, reeceybeaney said:

Looks it! Engineering masterpiece that engine :) unsure if I would want to drive one everyday like I would the nissan and my zed is certainly more comfortable than the Z3M and even the coupe Z4M!

The only other thing is that the old M cars will almost certainly appreciate, especially the ZM cars and the lower mileage, manual, no sunroof E46 M3s :thumbs:

Yes, my Z4M was appreciating and it was a big decision to lose that financial security if you like but I cannot afford to have both unfortunately. C'est la vie as they say :thumbs: