CHASING CLASSIC CARS

Payco

Not sure how many of you watch CCC presented by Wayne Carini but I have been a regular watcher for sometime. I went to the USA for Thanksgiving with my wifes family and stayed on to celebrate my 50th Birthday. On my Birthday my wife arranged for me to visit F40 motorsports and meet Wayne. Have to say what a very nice guy he is. Spent 30 mins with me talking about cars and showing me around his workshop etc. Photo below.

wayne.jpg

F40.JPG

f402.JPG

Edited by Payco
  • Like 7

Top guy and so down to earth. Had the decency to take some time out of his busy day and schedule to speak to me for 30 mins or more and show me around. I watch the programme on Quest.

I have more photos to share so will add next week. He is based in Portland, Connecticut which is only 40 mins away from my wifes family in Guilford. Had some great cars there. Chatted to him about his attempt at the London to Brighton a few years ago which failed. He is hoping to buy a faster car and have another go as the one he attempted it in blew a head gasket 8 miles outside of Brighton. Ironically he pulled over and spent the afternoon in my local pub before flat bedding it back to London.

• Like 1