2 hours ago, Yenyaw said:

That's not a bad price to be fair, I've seen a couple of Z's with these lights and they really look the part. Loving the angel eyes too but I'm more of a sucker for demon eyes! Definitely post some pictures when you get them installed, it'll be good to have a straight swap between old and new :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Yenyaw said:

Will do, also debating what style rear ones to get

I'd probably try and match the fronts with a bit tint on the new lights, or just more of an updated look to them. If you aren't in any rush for them, I'd say fit the headlights first and see if you get any inspiration for the rears once you see them in the flesh. 

1 hour ago, Yenyaw said:

Yeah the instructions that came with make it seem easy enough, however i read on the facebook group that the 350z come with 8 pin light connector, but these lights only have a 6 pin. Will i have to mod them?

Ah bugger, not 100% sure if I'm honest, don't want to give false advice, did you order them from the US? The 6 pin may be the standard US connector whereas we have the 8. Someone with more knowledge on this will have to let you know. Maybe pop the question into another part of the forum so others see it.

Yes they were from the US, but the item description didnt say anything about it, but just said for models with Halogen,

Here's the exact listing:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-2005-Fit-Nissan-350Z-Glossy-Black-Smoke-Angeleye-LED-Projector-Headlights/141587586339?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

3 minutes ago, Yenyaw said:

Yes they were from the US, but the item description didnt say anything about it, but just said for models with Halogen,

Here's the exact listing:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-2005-Fit-Nissan-350Z-Glossy-Black-Smoke-Angeleye-LED-Projector-Headlights/141587586339?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Could be that they are from the US, or that you have HID headlights as apposed to halogen. That's the only reason I can see though. Probably unable to help on this one I'm afraid, sorry bud.  

• 2 weeks later...

If you dont want the indicator on with the side lights there is a wire you snip. Not got the exact same lights but I had this when I fitted aftermarket lights to mine. There is a wire that goes from the sidelights to the indicator bulb, snip this and you should be golden.

Plenty of youtube videos that show this aswell.

Looking good though man, look good on your colour car