Hi I'm Waz,

Ive just bought a 2004 in blue and im loving it already, few minor issues but hopefully get them sorted.

Anyway, i'm hoping that the previous owners maybe on here or someone maybe able to help.

TIA

This has had some work done, and is pretty solid, im impressed by it :)

Only issue mechanically is the EML is on, sales rep said O2 sensor or because its had a decat, but i plugged it in and getting a P1283 code

Also, this used to be a light colour and had a respray to blue, which im trying to locate the old owner that had it done to get the colour code as the front bumper needs respraying coz its not quite the same as the rest of the car

Cheers mate,

Need to tidy up the bodywork a bit, and get the wheels refurbed, but other than that prob just upgrade the speakers, i dont think it needs much else.

Although ive been toying with the idea of LED rear lights and changing the fronts too. 

Im hoping the old owner is on here, to help with some details.

22 hours ago, Yenyaw said:

Cheers mate,

Need to tidy up the bodywork a bit, and get the wheels refurbed, but other than that prob just upgrade the speakers, i dont think it needs much else.

Although ive been toying with the idea of LED rear lights and changing the fronts too. 

Im hoping the old owner is on here, to help with some details.

No worries mate, yeah I think upgrading the speakers is a must if you're into your music, not the greatest system, need to get the tape deck out of mine and upgrade to one of them fancy touch screen ones too.

When you say change the fronts, do you mean the reflectors or the actual lights? 

They may pop up, you never know!

11 minutes ago, Yenyaw said:

The actual headlight clusters, ive seen some on Carid.com i quite like:

https://www.carid.com/2004-nissan-350z-headlights/

BUt yeah, my headunit that came with it is a touchscreen windows based one, and the speakers don't seem that great, but there no room in my boot either for the dual box i had in my old car :(

The lights look good man, it'll be nice to have a straight swap, I put clear lenses and demon eyes in mine, and it was a biggish job, headlights out, bake them to open them up etc. Well worth it though, they look amazing, if you can get clear lenses in your new headlights, subtle change but big difference. I had a good speaker set up in my Civic Type R, so I always compare mine to that, but probably shouldn't :lol:

10 minutes ago, Yenyaw said:

Also, what is the electric system like at having LED bulbs in? do they flicker? errors like on the newer canbus systems?

Unable to help there I'm afraid buddy, I've only changed my sidelights when the headlights were out, haven't changed indicators front or rear. I'm sure someone will be able to tell you though, let me know how you get on.

10 minutes ago, eroll_350z said:

The lights look good man, it'll be nice to have a straight swap, I put clear lenses and demon eyes in mine, and it was a biggish job, headlights out, bake them to open them up etc. Well worth it though, they look amazing, if you can get clear lenses in your new headlights, subtle change but big difference. I had a good speaker set up in my Civic Type R, so I always compare mine to that, but probably shouldn't :lol:

Unable to help there I'm afraid buddy, I've only changed my sidelights when the headlights were out, haven't changed indicators front or rear. I'm sure someone will be able to tell you though, let me know how you get on.

You got a pic of your headlights?

36 minutes ago, Yenyaw said:

You got a pic of your headlights?

Not the best pics but just to show you. The demon eyes are I promise, not pink, phone isn't good in low light pictures :lol:. Clear lenses are good too, really spreads the light better than the stock frosted one. 

20171121_204528.jpg

20171123_074534.jpg

20171124_223116.jpg

20171123_074537.jpg

21 minutes ago, Yenyaw said:

I aint got the technical know how or the patience to do it. 

Neither do I, I was lucky that my brother has done a few of them before so I was in good hands, we done it together but I was more looking what he was doing and helping so I didn't mess it up :lol:. There are a good few instructions on the forum about changing lights if you wanted to get an idea of how to do it. Are you able to customise the lights before you buy them?

Edited by eroll_350z
Extra words added