Sensor thingy - left rear.

AMT

Ok so recently my left rear disc guard rotted and fell partially off rubbing on the inner dish, managed to get it broken off, fine.  However my friend who had a look at it too noted a little tiny broken link thing, which he though might be a load sensor (he wasn't quite sure as he mentioned some can be electronic or not ... I can't mind the convo exactly, few weeks ago lol).  He did say if it was what he thought it was if it thought the back was loaded too much it'd lock the brakes up...however I've no back seats or anything ever in the boot so prob be fine lol. He did say it looked as if it'd been broken for a while.

Gonna get Infiniti to check when there servicing it on the 18th but anyone clarify what this might be? Does the Z have load sensors at the back?

Ahhhh... that what it is?? Well it went through an MOT without being noted (not sure if thats a good thing or not) and my mate said it's been broke for a while. So it can stay that way for the moment as it doesn't seem to be causing any issue and I'm not blinding folk at night lol Cheers for the help! :thumbs:

I've notice mine has been dangling doing absolutely nothing and I never knew what it was... MOT guy showed me when the car was on the ramp and said up to you if you want to fix it as the headlight level was fine :lol: might have been broken or taken off when the camber arms and lowering springs were put on :shrug: