Mishimoto Radiator Leak from new..

ThreeFiddyZ

All I read was praise for Mishimoto stuff when I first joined the forum. I had 1 failed cooling fan so bought the twin fan Mishimoto kit which, so far has been spot on. But then again, they probably don't make the fans, just put their name on them, the shroud is just a piece of aluminium so you can't go wrong there too. But I didn't pay for it, the warranty company did:thumbs:.

On 16/12/2017 at 01:07, TT350 said:

Still not heard from MM cs. Been a while now.

I would chase it up, if you submitted a warranty enquiry / claim form you should have received an Email with a case reference. The Email should contain a link to a Mishimoto Helpdesk Portal.  Follow that link, send a password reset to your Email address and then login to the Mishimoto Helpdesk Portal. From there you can start a Live chat to chase it up. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Having real difficulty sourcing the Skunk2 Radiator as a replacement. 

Torqen aren't able to help despite it being listed on their website, due to import/export costs

H-tune have a large amount of bad reviews online concerning expensive  items that never turned up, and no return communication meaning buyers have had to initiate paypal charge backs to get their money back

I've contacted Skunk2 Europe/Tegiwa regarding the Skunk2 radiator they have listed and their response is hardly convincing, seemingly dancing around my question surrounding the warranty period with a new Skunk2 Radiator purchased through them?! 

Any other suggestions? 

The Koyo is very expensive, out of budget and offers little warranty. 

Apart from a used OEM item, anyone got any other suggestions of traders who could help or supply alternatives? All I'm after is a UK Seller who can sell me the Skunk Radiator with a minimum warranty period of a year. 

Edited by ThreeFiddyZ

• 1 month later...

Just to update and bring this thread to a close, the Mishimoto Radiator came out this weekend and I fitted a replacement used OEM Radiator.

For anyone who's interested, here's the pictures of the Mishimoto after it came out. Let this be a warning to anyone considering one. :lol::thumbs:

DSC_1514.JPG

DSC_1511.JPG

DSC_1512.JPG