350z gtm Twinturbo kit

Ortega_9

And m&h race rubber back on the rears for a Night of streetracing.

Tonight I'll be playing with tyre pressure and fitted my, pretty rough and nowhere near finished, diff brace I have been working on.

I'll see if that cures the wheel hop, and does anything Else to my times.

IMG_8311.JPG

• Like 1

Great Night of Racing.

I now have a car that 60 foot's on the street....

Doing a few warm up runs, and getting the tires to temp, and lowering pressure to get them to hook, resultet in getting some 1,9 60 foot times.

In my best run I beat a Audi rs4 with around 500hp. I did a 1,930 60 foot, and a 8,1 201 meter at 145 km/h.

so 60 foot times are good. Now I need to work on getting some more speed and Breaking into the 7's

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been doing some minor things lately, Got a new low pressure pipe for my A/C

and I didn't think of the difference between rhd and lhd... so I now have a rhd pipe that dosen't fit, and a lhd pipe with a hole in it... :doh:

so I'll have to try and source a lhd pipe.

and also trimmed and painted my aftermarket boot struts. They always rubbed. After fitting I Can see that it's the gas cylinder thats hitting.... so need to redo the hinges, or get a original Nissan set of struts....

So not much succes...

IMG_8529.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Not having had the time to get anything done in a few weeks, I finally had some spare time to dig out the busted a/c Line....

Had to take alot apart to get to it, and I can't get the dame thing off, I have to make a tool of sorts to get the spring loaded fitting to part.

IMG_8607.JPG

IMG_8610.JPG

back at it.

I'm giving a  wuerth a/c coupler a go, and trying to make one good pipe out of the two I have thats broken, and dosen't fit.

so far I'we cut the low pressure rhd pipe i Got, put the coupler onto the piece with the hose, and now i'm trying to messure up the pipework from my lhd pipe that works, and fits...

theese things are suppose to hold up to 150psi and so far it's been easy sailing.

IMG_8707.JPG

IMG_8708.JPG

IMG_8709.JPG

IMG_8711.JPG

IMG_8713.JPG

IMG_8714.JPG

Well not the most 350z post... but i'we bought a ae86 in need of some tlc and placed it in my spare parts unit to get rust and paint and all the dirty work sorted...

But what a treat to get to drive the 350z dayli and woshing around and getting parts and so on when working on cars, no matter what they might be.... 

IMG_8756.JPG

Edited by Ortega_9
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Sad Update...

Well it was bound to blow at some point....

with the abuse it sees, I mean.

My latest street race Night came to an abroubt halt just as I was launching against my old 700bhp GT-r...

I newer ran much pressure to begin with, but in the end it gave up due to a bolt going thru the bottom..... OF MY TYRE :yuck::teeth:

cars fine, just blew one of my MH Slicks.

I have been beating the hell out of the car, I even fitted my open screamer dumps again becourse they Sound freaking awesome! And still, it just goes!

So new rear Slicks ordered, and then I'm ready for more Racing. 

IMG_9165.JPG

IMG_9166.JPG

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Well it’s been a few month since last... but have been busy pounding the @*!# out of the Z....

3 more steeetrace events done, and now having the launches dialed in, i’m doing roughly the same 1/8 times on my street tyres as on my MH Slicks.

everything is running great. It’s been my dayli for everyday (when not having to Pick up the kids)

Now there is a Danish MOT comming up shortly, and that might meen I have to build it back to Stock as you can’t run FI on a n/a car in Denmark....

other than that, the car is flawless...

just went out tonight on the Way to the unit to work on the ae86 and stopped and toke Theese

8085A8DB-87E9-4D72-B770-7D768DB5BA83.jpeg

58B73E79-BE69-4F67-B119-A882EAAB91A4.jpeg

32F31BD3-593D-403F-9BB3-D3A296917D3A.jpeg

E31933BF-6C22-490B-8047-AC0071A1FC8E.jpeg

EEE059FE-E00E-439A-ABEA-5DA3A393C260.jpeg

A4171691-AF14-4E8D-97F9-9E305917EC25.jpeg

88A32F78-8708-4E85-927F-7A8831F32882.jpeg

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

They are.

and with a low car it does take some time to get it onto jackstands. So this is soooo much faster and easy.

If i had the headroom in the garage, I Would have gone the two post lift Way, but this is the best i Can do with the space I have.

it actually lifts pretty “High” compared to the height I normally do on jackstands, so it’s gonna be kinda fun to get the transmission of.

it does have two heights to lock onto, I Think the lower setting is better for reaching up top of the transmission.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And having a poke around the manifold after removing transmission and the lot, it made sense why it had a blown gasket Sound for the last few Miles....

also Got my new clutch release bearing and o rings home for the leaky cam sensor..... aaaaand either the parts were broken, or they didn’t fit.... pretty good result this week.:doh:

I’ll give it a try next week again.

0017DE05-ADDC-43AD-9676-B123D11B022B.jpeg